badass

Hinata was strapped to a chair, not able to move or talk. "Let go of me" she mumbled, in words they didn't understand. "Aw the princess wants to be let out?" The first man patted her hair, she kicked him in that place. "YOU BITCH!!" He screamed. "What I'm not a princess anymore" she sang out.

The second man grabbed her by the hair. "I just wonder what Shion wants with this bitch" the second man said. 'Her huh, well this will be fun' . Hinata activated her Byakugan secretly, and checked how many men they were. '5 huh, do they think I'm weak? *sigh*'.

She waited for them to leave, which they did except for one. "Um...I need to use the bathroom" she says. "I don't care, piss yourself" he says. "Oh how rude.." Hinata says back. She then uses her chakra to destroy the restraints. "Huh how did yo-?!" He was cut off. "16 palms!" She knocked him out.

"Too easy, well now let's get out" she whispers to herself. Hinata ends up finding a door and opens it cause it was unlocked.

Hinata PoV

These guys are so unprofessional. They left the door unlocked, really crappy if you ask me. I continued running until, I saw 3 guys at the main exit, there are probably 2 outside.

I rushed at the two guys in front of me, and knocked them out fairly quickly, but the last guy saw me so my plan was ruined, guess I'm free styling this shit. I ran at him with no plan, but ended up kicking his ass.

I opened the door and saw the other two guys. "Oi!" The first one shouted. "32 palms!" I shouted, giving them both a taste. Where the hell am I even, I was caught of my thoughts when a familiar voice hit me.

"Love! Are you okay?!" Sakura hugged me. "Yeah I'm fine thanks" I reassured her. "Well I'm still going to check you, you're bleeding from more than on place!" She scolded me. "I'm sorry🥺" I replied. She only hugged me, which I loved and lived for, she's so warm...I could stay here for hours honestly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~
That's the end of that part, sorry for the wait, I've just been here and there and everywhere🤣.

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter, just felt like sharing hahah😰🤣