Feelings?

3rd POV

Hinata and Sakura had decided to stay together (Or in the same apartment).

A few days after the incident

Tsunade POV

I had called everyone in for a mission, a very important one. Almost everyone had arrived except Hinata and Sakura. I had told Naruto to tell both of them. "Where are Hinata and Sakura" I questioned them.
"I don't know -ttebayo" Naruto said feeling guilty. "That's obviously a lie" Shikamaru replied. "It's not like them to show up late" Kiba queried. "Yes, so something is up" Choji announced while eating a bag of chips. "I know what happened" Ino said annoyed. "Ino please tell me what happened" I said. "These bastards Naruto and Sasuke, Cheated on them and Naruto didn't tell them about the mission cause he felt guilty about what he did" Ino voiced. "Hm? Is this true" I replied raising my voice a bit. "Yes Lady-Tsunade and I don't feel bad about it" Sasuke replied. "Me neither, Hinata was weak and she wasn't fit to be my girlfriend -ttebayo!" Naruto added.

3rd POV

Hinata and Sakura were right at the door, not being able to say anything, Hinata broke down crying, Sakura was hurt, but more raged than hurt. She tried to comfort her friend, but it wasn't working. Hinata herself tried to stop crying, but failed woefully.

Sakura POV

Hinata and I were hearing everything they said, I watched Hinata begin to cry, "Hinata don't waste tears on him, he doesn't realize who he was dating" I said. Which made Hinata blush a bit, "Th-thank yo-you Sakura-san" She replied with a small smile.
We both opened the door to Lady-Tsunade's office, everyone was shocked to see us there. "You guys came!" Ino said more excited than usual. "Yea I guess" I said softly. The room air was tense, with Sasuke glaring at me, I wasn't intimidated, I didn't even know how I was feeling, but I wanted to look strong.

Hinata POV

Sakura kept her cool against Sasuke, it looked easy for her, but I knew she was hurting. Unfortunately for me, Naruto was glaring at me so hard, it looked like he was going to rip out my soul, with just one glare. I felt so small, my mindset was completely fading, I didn't know want to think at that moment, I felt like I was going to cry. "Ahem! About your mission" Lady Tsunade spoke, which everyone turned their attention to. She explained the mission. I wanted to leave so badly and go and cry somewhere, but me knowing perfectly well that's not what a Ninja does. I held back every single tear that was bursting to come out.

Sakura POV

I noticed Hinata wanting to leave so badly, but we couldn't do anything about our current situation, cause the missions before anything else. After a few minutes it was time to go, but not for the mission the mission, wasn't until tomorrow, So Hinata and I were about to leave or we already left, but we were stopped by 4 people.

3rd POV

As they were about to go, 4 familiar faces stopped them

Hinata POV

"Pl-please let us pa-pass" I said holding back tears. "And if we don't want to move, what you going to do about it" Shion replied annoyed. "Leave" Sakura told them off with rage in her voice. " What are you going to do" Karin replied. After sometime Sakura was going back and fourth with Karin, as for me, Shion kept insulting me, I didn't know what to say, I knew I wasn't going to cry and make a fool out of myself, I was going to stand my ground, I wasn't going to be the cry baby I was my entire life, Not until.....

THAT'S THE END BYE!