She's gone

Sakura POV

It has been an Hour since Hinata left, I'm getting worried, it's just to Ichiraku! I ran up from my bed and changed, then I hurriedly went to Ichiraku.

"Good afternoon Teuchi-san, have you seen Hinata?" I asked. "She came earlier, but when I came with her ramen, she was gone" he replied, sounding worried. I nodded.

I walked out of Ichiraku, fighting tears. "Alright it's time to find my girlfriend" I said, then went to one person's house, Uzumaki Naruto. I kicked the door down, only to see him and Shion doing the dirty. "Where the hell is she!" I demanded. "Who?" Shion asks innocently. "Where the hell is my girlfriend" my voice raised. "How are we supposed to know where that weird girl is" Naruto says.

Before anyone saw it Naruto was pinned against the wall by me, I'm going to kill him. "If you don't tell me where she is, I'll kill you" I said. "Sakura calm down, he doesn't know Shion does" Kakashi sensei says. "Kakashi Sensei?" I asked. "Earlier today, I saw Shion put a jitsu on him and he kidnapped Hinata" he says. I let go of Naruto's throat and turned my attention to a freaked out Shion.

"Bitch you're going to pay for that😈" I said, she looked even more scared. "If you don't tell me where she is in five seconds I'll mess your face up, 5 SECONDS" I continued. "Alright alright she's in the warehouse near the village gates!" She shouted. "Good decision" I hurriedly left. 'I'm coming Hina stay put' I mentally said.

~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~•~••

Sorry sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I'm just kinda vibing on summer break but I'll update, and uh yeah bye!