Seperated

The couple had finally gotten back to the village, after a long and peaceful walk, they always enjoyed each other's company. Sakura could talk for hours and hours and Hinata would listen. Perfect match am I right?

Shortly after, 2 people walked to them, and Sakura felt herself shrink. "Sakura you're going to come back home this instant" Kizashi scolded, Meibuki nodded. Sakura stayed quiet, she couldn't say anything.

"Wait who are you people?" Hinata asked genuinely asked. "They are m-my p-p-parents..."Sakura stuttered.

Hinata's POV

Sakura stuttered?! What.the.hell, these goddamn parents of her's, wait till I get my hands on them, I'll beat the living crap into them, After the things they said!

"Sakura you have to go with them". Kakashi sensei says. " she doesn't have to if she doesn't want too Kakashi Sensei!" I replied pissed off. "She is to be wed with Gaara..."he says to both of us.

No POV

"W-w-w-wed?" Hinata managed, the tears already visibly showing. Kizashi pulled the arm of his daughter away from Hinata. "It is your fault my child became a spawn of the devil, tch.." He said. Hinata stumbled back, still not able to process anything, nothing made sense.

Sakura immediately felt angry, what the actual fuck why would he just say that?! Homophobic asshole. She punched him into the village gates and he went flying like far. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT SAKURA?! HE'S YOUR FATHER!" Meibuki shouted.

Gaara, Temari and Kankuro were watching the drama unfold. Gaara didn't want to marry Sakura, he was forced too. "I'm not getting married to Gaara and that's final! I can choose whoever I want to spend the rest of my life with and he does too!" Sakura began to cry.

Hinata hugged her and rubbed her back, telling her it's okay, it's okay to cry. The tears became worse. "Let it all out, it's fine" She says softly. "I don't wanna...I want to stay with you...🥺" Sakura cried more. Hinata looked at Kakashi and as he was about to say something...

The wedding is off.

|•|•|•|•|••||••'•|•|••|•|•|•|•|•|•|•||

Okay I did it, I made a new part, the nerve of the parents! Like I'll kill them if they try to ruin my ship!

I love this picture wayyyyy too much so I decided to share it 😋