What is this feeling

A/N: Hey! I haven't updated in a while I know l know, but I'll try to make it as long as possible.

Key for the Chapter

-Sakura
--Hinata
_Naruto
__Sasuke
/Karin
(Shion

Hinata POV

I walked out the corridor of the Hokage's mansion, I wanted to cry, In fact I wanted to cry so badly, tears were threatning to call down. I don't know what came over me, I couldn't think, my head was clouded. The only thing that was coming to my head was Naruto and Shion together.

I heard footsteps following me, but surprisingly I was too lazy to do anything, I wasn't lazy before, but then there was this huge burden on my shoulders that I couldn't deal with.

3rd person POV

-Hinata!-
--Huh S-sakura...--
-Are you Okay?-
--I'm fine--
-Please tell me the truth Hinata-
--Sakura...He hurt me...I don't know what to think anymore....I never expected it...What did I do wrong...--
-Hinata it's not your fault, he just couldn't see how good you are-

As Sakura comforted Hinata, she was turning red, the way she used to do with Naruto, her and Sakura have been friends for a long time, Sakura always believed in Hinata and vice versa. They would both spend time together a lot before they were put into teams. At some point in time, Hinata had a huge crush on Sakura and so did Sakura, they would sometimes imagine how powerful they would be as a couple, but they knew their parents would never accept them if they found out.

Sakura felt different chakra with Hinata's, it was dark, yes, but it still felt pure at the same time. The chakra Sakura felt was darker than the time the nine tails attacked her, but yet it was still pure, one if the ways she saw Hinata. She wondered if it was Hamura, the Chakra that Hinata had obtained, when they saved Hinata's sister, Hanabi Hyuga from Toneri Otsutsuki.

She felt something wet on her clothes, Hinata was crying, she was sobbing hard. Naruto had broken her down, to the point she wasn't getting back up, it hurt Sakura seeing Hinata like that, in a defeatened state. She wanted Hinata to be happy and smile again.