Chapter 31: I am your father now

((The beginning until it turns to Violet PoV is what Thranduil was doing while Thorin was taking Violet.))

🚨🚨Fair warning, Thranduil is extremely dark and brutal in this chapter, so there is quite graphic gore, I'm warning you Because I know some people cannot handle gore...my stomach started hurting just writing this

...then again...I'm sick in the hospital so that could be it too!! This chapter will be short...a apologize, the next hopefully will be longer if I'm feeling better. I would feel guilty leaving you where I did! #emotioncity🚨🚨🚨 XD enjoy!

Thranduil POV

"Thorin take her somewhere else, I will take care of this." I said. The dwarf nodded and carried Violet away. I looked back to the dwarf lying on the ground. I leaned down to inspect him...he was still alive. "Well, it would seem she was trying to get you to bleed out....how kind." I said kneeling. His eyes opened and looked at me. "If I where here...I would have cut your throat out and fed it to a dog." I spat. He straining himself as though he was trying to speak, though as he did blood gushed out of his chest. "Now now, don't speak." I said covering his mouth. I took the bloody dagger from the floor and pressed it to his throat. "So...you've enjoyed raping, emotionally and physically scarring my beloved Violet?" I asked looking into his eyes. "You know," I said pressing the blade harder, though not enough to cut him again. "My wife is the one you fucked and impregnated...a child is a blessing." I said. "They are given to their parents completely trusting them to care and protect them until they can do it themselves. How young was Violet when you began raping her for your pleasure?" I asked. I got no response at first. "HOW YOUNG!" I yelled. "Th-thirteen!" He choked out. Just as he finished blood gushed from his wounds. "Thirteen...she was still a child. An innocent, defenseless child." I said. "Why did you do it? Is it because she looks so much like her mother?" I asked. He nodded. I breathed angrily. "I noticed scars she had on her body, old ones. Did you cut her?" I asked. He nodded. "Well...let me show you what she felt." I said. "No!" He choked out just as I pulled my knife away and slashes seven cuts into each of his arms. He cried out in pain. I rammed the dagger into his thigh, directly into his bone. "Oh, it would seem it's stuck." I said. "I'll get it out." I said. I grabbed Violetly torn shirt from the ground and wadded it up before shoving it into his mouth. I took the dagger with both my hands and twisted it, splitting the bone. He screamed in agony. I saw tears flowing like a river. "Oh, does it hurt? The cuts where what you made her feel physically, the bone is what you made her feel emotionally." I said before pulling the dagger out. He shrieked. I grabbed his face, "you know, she came to me begging me to take her life away because she could never go back to you. Because she wanted a father she never got." I said. He looked at me horrified. "And as for the fact that you stole your own daughters virginity...something a father is to protect." I spat. "How do you expect her to be able to be with one she loves intimately? You've traumatized her." I said. "I-I didn't want h-her!" Her father choked out. I saw a drop of blood come from the side of his mouth. "Then maybe you shouldn't have slept with my wife." I said, my voice dripping poison. "N-not my fault you married a whore!" He spat, splatters of blood hit my face. "My wife...was nothing of the sort. If I didn't know any better you raped her too." I said. "Could you blame me?" He asked. "Y-you raped my wife?" I asked wide eyed. "Yes. And I would do it again, I'd to it to the girl too!" He growled trying to lean up. I nailed my fist into his collarbone and nailed him back down. "You deserve to die...alone...what a shame that if you had treated Violet well then she would have taken care of you through your years, however now you've lost her, and will never be sing her again." I said before stabbing the dagger into the bottom of his throat, and ripping it down her chest and stomach. He was completely cut open. I could see his slowly beating heart through his ribs. "...wow...you do have a heart." I said lowly before cracking his ribs with the elbow of my armor, he screamed in agony, holding onto his last strand of life. "Look at the bright side...where your going you won't have to deal with Violet. I will happily take on the role as her father." I said before stabbing his heart. He gave a pathetic squeal with his last breath before his eyes glazed over. I stood and looked at him. Dissected on the floor. "H-how can we help you dispose of him?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned and saw the two dwarf princes and the large bald one with a tattooed head. "Yes, we must burn him." I said. "We can put him in the furnace." The bald one said. "Excuse me, but what are your names?" I asked. "Kili," "Fili," the brothers said, "Dwalin." The bald one said. "Alright, well...to the furnace then." I said.