40.

Sarah sits upright in her bed and she steps out of the bed. Jackson pushes himself up on one arm and watches her with a confused frown. She walks towards the door and Jackson steps out of the bed.

"Sarah?"

It's as if his words don't even register. He throws on a jersey and follows her out the door. He bangs on Raurlin's door then Mikain's as he follows her down the front door. It's freezing and snow is falling heavily. Raurlin and Naomi clamber out of bed and they rush down the stairs followed by Mikain.

Once outside they are met by Dezra and Brody. Dezra and Sarah step forward and the small group stand back unsure of what to do. Mikain sends a quick text to Benedict and Stellan comes jogging downstairs. He stands beside Mikain and the two steps between Raurlin, Jackson, Naomi and Brody.

Almost like clockwork and with a huge gust of wind a large white horse rides into the clearing before the house. Atop the horse is a petite blonde wearing a loose strappy white dress. Her hair is curly and flowing in the gust of wind. Snow is settling on her hair and shoulders. An uneasy feeling settles into Naomi's stomach and she clasps onto Raurlin's arm.

In front of them Mikain's claws extend and Stellan physically tenses. Raurlin pushes Naomi behind him and Jackson takes strides to Sarah that are interrupted by Stellan who holds an arm in front of Jackson. His eyes are a glossy red and his fangs are fully extended. Raurlin's claws drop immediately on seeing Stellans fangs and his eyes change to that gold-red. Naomi balls her hands into fists and she tenses in her legs.

There is a moment of tense waiting as the horse comes to a halt and the small woman climbs off the horse. She turns to Sarah and Dezra with a warm smile. She mutters "sisters" before promptly collapsing into the snow. Stellan frowns as he turns to Raurlin and Jackson. He holds a hand up and they watch in stunned silence as he walks to where her body is laying limp.

Sarah and Dezra remain standing and they watch as Stellan lifts her and carries her inside. He sets her down on the couch in front of the fireplace and he turns to Sarah and Dezra who are standing at the door.

"She's freezing. I'd really appreciate it if you could assist me with the fireplace" Stellan states as he wraps a blanket over her.

Sarah lifts a hand and the fire bursts up. She turns and walks away leaving the small group gathered over the woman. Naomi looks around her and she sees Sarah walking away. She brushes past everyone and she follows Sarah upstairs.

"Sarah! Why aren't you down there with her?"

"I don't know who she is," Sarah states plainly.

Naomi follows her into her room and she watches as Sarah picks out an outfit for the day and walks into the bathroom after her.

"Sarah, don't be ridiculous. It's clear she's the third witch. And she's here...inside...downstairs. Are you even listening?"

"Of course I am but I would like to shower now."

Sarah closes the bathroom door in Naomi's face. Naomi's jaw drops and she rushes back downstairs. Dezra is placing a vine across the bottom of the door frame and the others are standing around her watching. Raurlin holds a hand out for Naomi and she steps beside him, gently leaning against him.

"This will keep her in here for a few hours" Dezra announces as she straightens.

Brody pulls Dezra against him and states "you scared me, the way you woke up like that."

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."

Mikain clears his throat and all eyes fall on him.