The Strange Package

"So Principle P. what do you want to talk about?" I ask setting my bag down at the floor "I want to talk about your behavior in class" Principle P. said fixing papers on his desk then clearing his throat "Teachers have told me that you've been throwing papers to Jessica Smith and playing your N64 in class... I've also found this in your desk, can you please explain this" Principle P. said bring out a notebook I used to write bad things about Jessica before I lost it "Ummm.... I, um... I was super mad when I wrote that" I said laughing nervously.

"This is no laughing matter Ms. (l/n) due to this type of situation. I have to put you to library work, you'll start after lunch then continue off to your next class" Principle P. said standing up "Well if that's all then I'll be going on my way now" I said standing up while grabbing my bag and started walk to the door "Wait for a second Ms. (l/n) there's one more thing" Principle P. said grabbing something from his desk while I rolled my eyes and walked back to desk.

"Ah! Here it is! Here you go Ms. (l/n) It's a package from your great-grandfather... Well that is all you may go on with your break" Principle P. said as the bell rang, I grabbed the package and walked out the principle's office "Thanks Miss J. and take care" I said before walking out of the office and walked to my locker.

I placed the package in my locker and a letter fell out as I closed the locker. I picked it up and opened it "Dear (y/n) (l/n). Its been years since we last seen each other. I know you won't remember me but I hope you'll remember us when you open the package... If you choose to open it another day then please keep it next to you or in your sight at all times. This item is very important. It will protect you from harm, from all the evil in that town. So I hope you'll be safe. We'll meet someday for now enjoy. Sincerely Jake" I read the letter.