xv. table talks and the truth

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦ | ᵉʳᵉʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

A/N: the table scene in this chapter will include dialogue from both the anime AND the manga, as the anime didn't include all of what was said in the manga during that scene (and i feel like some of it was important, especially with margot being a...

A/N: the table scene in this chapter will include dialogue from both the anime AND the manga, as the anime didn't include all of what was said in the manga during that scene (and i feel like some of it was important, especially with margot being an ackerman). just to avoid confusion.

THE HIJACKED CARRIAGE HAD TAKEN HER to what looked like a fancy restaurant, but she didn't have much time to look at it before Eren guided her inside, a few of his followers trailing behind. Thalia was taken elsewhere, much to Margot's displeasure. She wanted to make sure the girl was safe but couldn't do that from where she was.

   "Why are we here?" Margot asked, a reasonable question considering Eren had hardly spoken a word to her. He only side-glanced her before opening the door to a big room, a circular table sitting in the centre with five chairs around it.

   "To talk," Eren bluntly answered, walking over and moving the four chairs to one side of the table, and keeping one on the other side. "The others are in the next room."

   "The others?" Margot repeated, not sitting down, feeling apprehensive. "Who?"

   "Jean, Connie, Mikasa, Armin, Hanji. Sasha's family, too," Eren listed off nonchalantly, placing a hand on Margot's shoulder and lowering her down into a chair. "I'm not going to do anything, so relax. As I said, I just want to talk."

   "With all of us?" Margot had her knife on her, so she wasn't completely defenceless. Even without the knife, she knew she could put up a fight and most likely win. It was just a matter of Eren having three Titans in his possession that made her hesitate.

   "Just you, Mikasa and Armin. No one else." Eren turned on his heel, walking back out of the door they had come in through. "Wait here." With that, he shut the door, a faint click following.