x. the awakening

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

MARGOT WAS GETTING TIRED OF LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS

MARGOT WAS GETTING TIRED OF LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS. It made her feel and look weak, and she hated it. The only thing she could be thankful for was that she no longer felt faint, just a little drowsy. Lifting her hand to her lips, she cringed at the feeling of dried blood that covered them, a dry trail also coming from her mouth. Gross.

It seemed Eren was only just waking up too, but Margot felt that he had been forcefully knocked out, his arms bound together and his mouth gagged. He had probably tried to fight them again, Margot safely assumed. His head lulled to the side before he looked around, something Margot had yet to do. She was still trying to find the energy to do so. And when she did, she felt her heartbeat stutter.

She was resting on the shoulder of Ymir's Titan form, which sent her into a bit of panic as she realised how high up she was - Ymir clinging onto Reiner's Armoured Titan as he sprinted away from what she quickly made out to be the Scouts. It didn't take long for Margot to assume Ymir had decided to side with Reiner and Bertholdt - the girl grabbing the wire of a Scout as they tried to reach them, throwing them away carelessly.

Blood spurted from Ymir's eyes as Mikasa cut her sword through the Titan, her face full of rage. Down below, Margot could see Jean, but only for a short moment before her collar was grabbed, Bertholdt yanking her away from reach. With her surely bruised wrists still tied, she could do nothing but kick her legs, landing a swift kick to Bertholdt's shoulder. He would've dropped her had he not caught her leg in the most awkward and accidentally painful way.

   "Shit!" She cursed, now dangling upside down as the boy held onto her by her ankle. He didn't have time to apologise, pulling her into the side of Reiner's neck along with Eren.

   "Reiner, protect us!" He pleaded. Darkness enveloped them as they pressed against the side of the Armoured Titan's neck just before Mikasa could reach them, Reiner's hand creating an impenetrable shield over them.