v. she loves him

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

ON THE WAY TO ORVUD DISTRICT, the plan for letting Rod Reiss eat Eren was quickly discarded as it had too many flaws

ON THE WAY TO ORVUD DISTRICT, the plan for letting Rod Reiss eat Eren was quickly discarded as it had too many flaws. Margot was sat beside Eren, but he was still too riddled with guilt to touch her. Margot didn't mind. She was also too overcome with worry for her father and Rod Reiss' Titan approaching Orvud to appreciate any affection. I should've killed the bastard when I had the chance, Margot thought to herself, her hands curling into fists.

   "There's no proof that we can undo Rod Reiss' brainwashing," Historia pointed out, referring to the flaws in the original and subsequently scraped plan. "There's too many factors about the Founding Titan that we just don't know."

   "True. Even if Rod Reiss eats Eren, we have no guarantee that he'll return to normal," Armin chimed in.

   "On the other hand," Historia continued. "All we've ever known is destructive pacifists. But as it stands, the Founding Titan was taken from them. This is a once in a lifetime chance for humanity. Your father, Eren, was trying to save us and humanity from the First King. He had no other choice."

   "That's right! The Dr. Jaeger I know wouldn't do something by like that for no reason at all," Armin defended. Historia then turned to Margot, who had stayed awfully quiet.

   "Margot." Historia had directed the attention to Margot, who lifted her tired eyes away from her hands and raised her eyes, nodding. "Your father was there, Kenny. Did he tell you anything about your bloodline? Either bloodline?"

Margot thought back to the conversation she had with Kenny in the cell and all that he had told her. Gathering all that she could remember, Margot began to speak.

   "He told me I'm an Ackerman. I was born an Ackerman, because he married my mother," Margot revealed. This captured Mikasa's attention instantly.

   "Ackerman?" Mikasa repeated, her eyes wide. Margot nodded, feeling everyone's confused gazes on her. They were related.

   "Kenny Ackerman, my father, told me that the Ackerman clan were warriors who protected the King and are immune to the memory altering, and so were the Oriental clan, and the Boudreaux's. That's why they were all prosecuted, and the powers of the Boudreaux's is what got them killed. The King was afraid of us- especially the Boudreaux's," Margot explained. "We kept our memories."

Silence settled as everyone digested all of the information, the news being a shock mostly to Mikasa, having learnt more about her own family too.

   "Maybe that explains why you guys are so skilled," Connie commented, referring to Mikasa and Margot. "I mean, you two are top of the class." It made sense.