Chapter 47

* Kathleen *

I was sitting on the couch quietly the next day eating ice cream cake . I left it all to Danica to explain to Charlie how I'd gotten hurt . The cover story ? I was hit by a runaway ice cream cake delivery truck . I know. Conveniant , right ? Danica hasn't really left my side and I know I'm getting on her nerves a little . But hey , I need entertainment to ! I have to get on her nerves a LITTLE . It's fun . Bella walked downstairs and we both ignored her. Niether of us were talking to her and Danny was very protective lately .

" Jacob called again . " Bella said quietly .

" Okay. Does he have your number ? 1-800-BEYOTCH ." Danica said .

I sighed and shook my head . 

" Bitches will be bitches and cousins will be bitches too . " I added , propping my feet up. 

" Nobody is safe from the witchy bitchy epidemic . " Danny added .

I high fived her , not caring about Bella's feelings . Just as she was about to say something, the doorbell rang .

" I really don't want to get it . " Danny groaned .

" Danny ! DANNY ! D.A.N.N.Y ! " I hissed , whined, and complained repeatdely until she got up .

" FINE ! Fine Kathleen ! I'll get it ! Fine ! You win ! " she said , trying to shut me up . 

She walked over to the door and pulled it open. I heard the door slam shut and I knew it was Jacob . This time Bella went and got the door because Danica came back and sat next to me . Jacob and Bella walked in and I grabbed my nail file . Danica just gave him death glares .Several death glares . 

" Kathy, can we talk ? Please. " Jacob said after a moment .

I sighed and got up , grabbing my crutch .

" W-Where are you going ?! You're not actually going to talk to him are you ?! Kathy ! " Danny protested .

I gave her a look that said " Don't worry . I got this ." and she nodded . I walked outside with Jacob and sat on the porch , looking down at the ground . 

 " I'm so so so ---- " I cut him off .

" Sorry. I know . Fast forward. " I said , crossing my arms .

" Well .... I still love you . Alot . And I want us to work this out. " he said .

I shook my head with a sigh .

" I know you do . And I'm sorry that I just can't do this anymore . I almost died , Jacob . I can't see you anymore . " I muttered .

He looked incredibly hurt and his eyes started to water a little .

" I almost lost you . And it would've been my fault . I couldn't live with myself . " he said .

" Then I guess it's a good thing I'm still kicking . At least for now. " I said , getting up to walk back inside .

" I won't give up. " Jacob added , right before I shut the door .

" I know . " I said , closing it , pushing passed Bella .

I backed up and stopped right in front of her .

" You know ..... you two deserve eachother . And despite everything , I still hope you're happy with whoever you choose . Because we're still family . Do you still feel like you know what you're doing ? Come on . You're so much better then me . " I said , clapping for her as I pushed passed her once again and walked upstairs , sitting on my bed .

" Slut . " Danica muttered and walked up behind me .

We sat down on my bed and played some cards and then had a Vampire Diaries marathon. I didn't need anyone else . I would be fine . I wasn't like my cousin . I wasn't in need of a guy to complete me and I think that's what scared Jacob a little . He knew that I really didn't NEED him. It was HIM that needed ME .