Chp 17

Previously on Moao

"Why did I have to wear shoes for an exhibition ?"

Oh little does she know .

"That's for me to know and you to find out soon." I said.

" I said

Neriah

I rolled my eyes at him as he was towel drying my hair . In my entire life I never let anyone touch my hair , it's just something I never was comfortable with . I am a hypocrite when I say that because the way Mason does it makes it so comfortable .

Once he was done , I run my fingers through my hair and begin to gather them to tie a ponytail . Mason placed the small towel on my lap and wrapped my legs to his waist .

I gasp at the sudden action to which he smirks . My grip from my hair was loosened as I placed my hands on his shoulder . "Let it be open , it looks better on you," he said making me blush .

Suddenly I was aware of the position that we are in. I looked anywhere but him and said as normal as possible ,"Thanks but it's just that-" he cut me off by bringing his finger under my chin and making me look at his beautiful face .

His hair was messy and a bit wet from the water but it just made him look so irresistible . I guided my hand to his forehead and gently pushed a strand of his hair . My blue eyes found his brown one while he said in a husky voice ,"You were saying?"

I was so into him that I completely forgot he had cut me off . I tried to recall what I was going to say , but I just couldn't remember .

His fingers played with the ends of my hair and then I remembered. "Uh yes , if I keep my hair open it will get entangled and it gets really messy to the point it looks like I haven't combed it for days ."

I gather by hair back and put it into a ponytail while Mason made me nervous by his strong gaze . I failed at the first attempt but the next time I could mange .

He let out a giggle and said,"Well I like it both ways" my eyes widen in surprise at his honest words. I could tell he meant it as he had a genuine smile on his face .

While I was still processing his words, he placed me back on the ground and led me to the passenger door . He opened it for me and let me in. He came back in through the drivers seat and started driving to god knows where .

He took my hands in his and gently placed it over the gear shifter , making a warmth spread all over me . The windows were down letting the air come in .

"You don't like others touching your hair, do you?" He asked me catching me off guard . I don't remember telling him about this, then how does he know it?

Looking at my confused face he told,"At first when I was drying your hair , you seemed a bit hesitant."

"Oh yes , I don't know but I just don't quite like it." I said and hoped he wouldn't ask that how I let him dry my hair.