Chp 11

Previously on Moao

We reached his house in 20 minutes .

He was the perfect gentleman as he opened the car's and his home's door for me . As I walked in my eyes grew wide with shock and happiness.

Neriah's PovThere stood a huge wolf-dog creature ahead of us

Neriah's Pov
There stood a huge wolf-dog creature ahead of us . I was happy because his house was pretty but shocked looking at that...thing in front of me .

(Picture of the dog)

"Meet my cute doggo Duke" Mason said as he led me inside his house by placing his hand on the small of my back

"Meet my cute doggo Duke" Mason said as he led me inside his house by placing his hand on the small of my back . Looking at Duke I could not say 'cute' as he was looking at me like I was his prey. See! That's why I love puppies , they don't look at you like that .

"Oh cool . Okay bye" I said as I turned around to leave but was stopped by Mason's strong arms . He pulled me ahead of him just like the first time we met and we all were clicking group pictures . "Don't be frightened , see there he is tied . He won't do anything " he said looking at my fear filled face .

"Who's frightened ? Pfft not me " I said with a shaky voice . Mason loosened his arms from my waist and I found myself holding onto his hand so that he does not leave me .

Mason put his head on my shoulder and I felt him smirk ." Well , that explains it " There was no going back . He knew I was tiny bit afraid . "Well , who would not be ? He is looking at me as if I am his prey." At this Duke started barking , making me flinch and turn around to hug Mason .

"Hey , its okay . He won't do anything " he said as he ran his fingers over my wavy hair . I never liked any one touching my hair , even when I has to go to the salon I hated it, but with Mason it felt different .It seemed to calm me down .

"Wait here , and just observe me aight ?" He said as he slowly pulled away , making me miss the warmth feeling.

Mason walked towards Duke and got down on his knees to pet him . The dog stopped barking and diverted his attention on Mason , just like me . He started waging his tail as he sat down in a calm posture .