Chp 15

Previously on Moao

We continued to eat in complete silence but that was disturbed as the front door opened and Emma screamed ," Mason f*****g Mount in our apartment"

Oh good lord !

Neriah

"Calm down Ems" I sigh and tell her . She widened her eyes as she understood what I meant but she quickly fixed her posture.

Mason said,"Hey ! I am sorry for coming here unannounced ." He gave her a polite smile but when he turned towards me , he winked . I quickly averted my face away from him and walked towards Emma.

Just as I was about to speak she said,"What's the amazing smell ? " she looked at the kitchen and back at me ."Don't tell me, have you been baking Peach ?" She asked me and I gave her an irritated look to call me by this weird nickname in front of Mason . She always embarrasses me .

I narrow my eyes at her but she says teasingly ,"That's what you get to not recognize Mason Havertz!" I close my eyes and rub the bridge of my nose . They are never gonna let this thing go , aren't they ? I get it ! I made a mistake but I also understood it .

To add to my embarrassment Mason further says,"Yeah she baked them" he knew it was a lie but still he said it . I opened my mouth to defend myself ,"I didn't , Mason made it"

Emma was on her way to the kitchen but she quickly turned around to face me . Her face held anger? I thought she would be shocked. I blink my eyes a few time to look better . I can't believe my eyes .

She stormed towards me ,"Jesus Neriah! You made our guest , Mason Mount work at our house ?!?!" She practically was shouting at me like I was a 5 year old kid .

I looked at Mason , to find him looking at me with a smirk and he raised his eyebrows at me. Realization hit me , he did it on purpose ! I continue to glare at him , while he tries to hide his laugh .

My attention was brought back to Emma as she interrogated me ,"Answer me young lady " Sometimes she is just like a mother . Can't she just drop it ?

"I told him we could order food , he insisted on baking . I told him NO so many times," I said as I emphasized on the no . I sound like a child who is trying their best to make their point known , but its fine .

"I can't believe you made Mason Mount work at...." she was saying but I cut her off and said,"Don't you wanna get your stuff signed by him ?" I changed the subject hoping she wouldn't notice and she didn't ! She ran to her room to probably grab her jersey or something .

I turn to Mason as the tables had turned and it was my turn to give him a mischievous smile . He narrowed his eyes and mouthed "Naughty girl"

I just giggle at him as Emma made her way back in . She went to Mason holding her jersey and asked for his signature . He gave her a smile and signed it for her .