chp 5

Previously on Masons one and only : Mason shocks Neriah by coming into her cabin uninvited , records her dancing to as Spanish song and demands her to spend some time with him.

Neriah 

I said ," Mason and I are not going anywhere , kindly send Jewel in

I said ," Mason and I are not going anywhere , kindly send Jewel in . " Simon was about to leave but Mason spoke again,"No its final that we are going out " I have met his only once and he is already ordering me around .

He took my hand and started dragging me towards the door , ugh the nerve of this guy . With a lot of effort I made him stop and said to Simon,

" Simon would you excuse us for a moment . I ll let Jewel in by myself "

Turning towards Mason I found him again seated at my table . I said ," What do you think you are doing entering my office and ordering me around .You cannot interfere in my work " With a smirk on his face he said," Well you didnt have a problem interfering my work last week " 

huh what  . Looking at my confused face he said ," Oh common dont act like you dont know what you did " he didnt say it in a rude way but in a teasing way .

Annoyed I said ," I have no time for this nonsense please wait out till I am done with Jewel" He didnt move an inch and said,"Because of you my dear fans had to wait at the meet and greet and you are telling me you cant let one person wait . " 

Rolling my eyes at him I said ," First , I did not tell you to wait by me you choose to, second Jewels mental health is way more important than your dear fans , at this he got down from the table and looked really happy with a cute smile on his face , his dimples ah!

"Isn't my mental health important to you I came here so that I could get some advice " yeah well that turned out well the last time he said it .

"Mason, you have to book an appointment you can't just walk in " it didn't look like he was going to leave the room ," Neriah , you also can't just walk into my life and take my dear fan's time "

Oh god ! Not again !

Moving closer towards him I said ," Um... I can suggest you one thing you wait out and once I am done with Jewel I am free okay then your chance. Now off you go " He still would not move an inch

"I am sorry I can't wait out , what if I meet a fan and they can be a little too cozy with me at times . I 'll wait in here " He is definitely a 5 year old kid .

Rolling my eyes at him I told him , " Mason you cannot invade Jewels privacy " knowing he would not move from here I try pushing him . Try .

Gosh he is strong , " Well I did not see a problem where you were invading my ..." before he could continue I cut him off ," Ugh not again . Why do you have to be so tough ! Just wait for 20 minutes will you ? No no i am done asking you , get out Mason " Please work !

"Ok fine make it 15 plus I know Jewel is going to be happy seeing me than talking to you " Saying this he walks out .  how do his friends handle him .

As he went out the door Jewel came in . Jewel did not even spare a glance towards Mason as she was so into over thinking . Mason looked shocked while I on the other hand giggled and closed the door .

Jewel kept talking non stop about her problems and progress but in the middle of all this we could hear over pitched voices like , " Mason ! One selfie please ! An autograph etc "

I kinda pitied him , but he brought this on himself . I walked her till the door and as soon as Jewel walked out I felt someone's hand pulling me . It was Mason .

" Oh boy , Mason stop ! In here , not out " I said and tried to get my hand back but to no avail . He pulled me inside the cabin and closed the door

He let go of my hand but instead he caged me in between him and the door. He stood very close to me for my own liking . " You made me wait out there and now we are leaving this building and you are coming with me "

I could not think straight hence I told him , " Okay ummmm let me just take my stuff . " I waited for him to move aside but he would not , he just stared deep in my eyes . Clearing my throat I walked past him to grab all my stuff .

While I did so I told him , " For the record I am only coming with you because I am really tired today and I need a change " turning around I saw him standing with his hands in his pockets and his mischievous smirk on his face . " Sure whatever lets you sleep at night , love "

What the f**k !

..............................................................................................
Song : Naturally by Selena Gomez & the scene
Oh my god !! We already hit 400 plus views . I can't believe it !!!!!

Thanks to each one of you who reads , votes and adds this book to their reading list . You guys are amazing !!!! I can't thank you enough

Lemme know your thoughts on this chapter . Sorry for the late update . Plz ignore my errors .

Until next time ,
Love love