Chp 7

Dedicated to MysticalEternity1601
Previously on MOAO,
by the way I really want to ask you this " he nodded signalling me to continue ," What did you do with the video of me dancing ?"

I was really nervous to hear his answer . As he said his next words I wished he earth would swallow me whole .

(Neriahs outfit on top)

Neriah

" Simple, I posted it on my instagram also hey nice profile pic " it means he tagged me on his post . More than million people follow him on instagram . They all might have seen me dance like a lunatic .

Why do I keep doing things that embarrass me ! Ahh! I hate myself .

He continues ," And you know one of my friend , Ben Chilwell  , he loved your dance so he posted on his instagram too . You are becoming popular Neriah "

Now this Ben too , please be a private account , so at least less people . I asked him , " Is Ben Chilwell's account private ?" I was so afraid to listen to this answer .

My heart was beating so fast , it felt like I just  climbed up Everest non stop .

Instead of answering , Mason started laughing . His laugh felt like soothing music to my ears . He was laughing so hard that , he had tears in his eyes .

I was in utter shock . He passed me the glass of water and said , " Here , drink this . You look so pale . " I didn't move . I was so freaking afraid right now . A zillion thoughts passed my mind.

" Neriah , I was only joking . Look at you you look so taken aback . Drink it up . Take deep breaths " I was so into my own misery that when Mason took my hands in his and started rubbing circles over it , I understood he was just pranking me .

" Oh god ! I hate you ! Why on earth would you do that ? " He did not take his hand back . " It was just a joke , I haven't posted your video anywhere . You are not getting popular through that video "

" Okay fine , but don't give a heart attack dude " I tried removing my hands but he tightened his hold , not it a hurtful manner and said , " I am sorry , let's eat food shall we ? I promise to buy you desert . Does that work ?"

" Hell yeah , if it was up to me , I would eat deserts as main course too " and he let me take my hand back .

As we were eating I asked Mason , " What is something normal to you but might be weird for others ? " he thought for a while and said , " I like to eat omelette with ketchup , some of my team mates think it's weird ."

I replied ," It is not weird to me either , I like to eat omelette with ketchup too , in fact it is a great combo" I took another bite as Mason asked me ," What about you ? What's normal but bizarre to others ? " 

I am definitely gonna embarrass myself but , haven't I done it already ? " Okay you gotta hear me out . You might find this crazy . I don't like to drink water ." He was shocked and he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off saying ," I don't like to drink water fro cups but through straws , you can say I prefer a sipper"

I expected him to say things like ' How are you alive ' ' How do you function " but instead he said ," That's really weird " and he laughed it off .

He took his last nite and asked me again," So be honest with me okay , what is one thing you hate about your friend ?"

One thing ? I can write a whole book .

" My friend Emma , I hate one thing about her but I love her a lot and it hurts me to see her with her boyfriend . I mean I love her so much and I hate it that she doesn't swing that way . "

His mouth was completely open and he asked me with anger laced in his words , " So you are a Lesbian ?" I nodded .

His fist met the table with a lot of force and a loud  bang was heard . " I can't believe it Neriah , you are also the same type of a lady who is hanging out with me just for the sake of money . How low can you get huh? "

He got up from his seat and said ," F**k you !" He stormed out of the restaurant .

Both our food was completed so making a rough assumption I tossed some money on the table and shouted at the waiter ," Keep the change "

I ran behind Mason too . He walked so damn fast . Ugh ! He is an athlete , of course .

I shouted ,"Mason stop !" But he would not stop . He was opening the door and I screamed as loud as I could , " Mason I am straight , I was joking I love Emma like a friend , nothing more " At this he stopped fidgeting with his car keys and turned around to look at me .

I walked towards Mason . I took his hands in mine and said,"I know you have past relation where your partner cheated on you , but I am not like them . And also I pranked you , you too did a great job in fooling me "

He was really angry . I could feel his anger radiating through him , so to ease the anger I said ," And also I don't like others paying for my food , so as you left I paid for both of us " at this he was not angry but he became sad .

He let go of my hand as he cupped my face with his tender soft hands and said ," Neriah , what am I gonna do with you " I felt sparks by his touch but as I was about to say he cut me off and said ," You are really mischievous . I was looking forward to pay for the food , you did not have to do that . I don't like it. "

He said it a soft voice as he played with my hair .
" It does not matter , and I am happy that my plan worked , you can buy me an ice cream though "

He smiled and nodded as he hugged me . Because of our height difference , I reached only till his chest and his chin rested on my head . His one arm was in my hair and the other was wrapped around my waist . It felt intimate .

He said in a husky voice ," I am very sorry for all the things I said to you . I did not mean it . It just was a result of my anger "

I hugged him back and said ," Its fine , but as an apology you gotta buy me ice cream . Now !!"

He released me from the hug as he walked towards the car and opened the door for me . Ahh! This guy .

We got in the car and drove to an ice cream parlour .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idky but this chapter didn't feel right but my heart says its okay , let it be published . So here we are chp 7 !!!!

Tell me if you thought this was gonna happen or if you did not see this coming .

Vote ,share and comment . Don't be shy

Until next time ,
Love love 💝