Chp 6

Dedicated to dora_mcpherson05I froze in my space hearing him call me love

I froze in my space hearing him call me love. He teased me ," Common we should leave before some other Jewel may come in " He for sure got no chill.

"Yeah you remember I am very moody " Gosh why am I thinking out loud . Taking all my stuff I told him," Yeah I remember now lets go "

Locking my door and checking if I switched off all the lights and air conditions ,we both came out . I did not have much liking towards cars but ,Masons car looked really cool ." You have got a cool car "

Opening the door for me he said ," Yeah I have got a nice taste, thanks " closing the door and winking at me he went towards his door .

I dont feel comfortable traveling with Air conditioner , I prefer open air . It makes me feel nauseous . " Mason is it fine that I can roll down the windows ? it feels better . Its okay if you.." he cut me off saying ," No its fine, I prefer the natural air too"

As we started driving , I could not help but adore the beautiful city of London , the buildings the sky ! oh gosh ! Removing my phone , I clicked the picture of the sky . I heard Mason say ," So you like clicking pictures eh ?" his accent always amuses me .

" Yeah I love it " as I turned towards him I saw him already looking at me . I just smiled at him and said ,"Pay attention on the road ." He nodded and smiled at me .

After about 15 mins we reached a restaurant , it was decorated with string lights and a vibrant welcome board was at display .

" Isnt it pretty? " Mason said looking at me . I replied ,"Yes , very" Placing his hand on my back he led us towards the door . I could feel my face heat up .

Without removing his hand from my back he opened the door for me and let me enter first .

" Arent you a gentleman Mason " I said as we made our way to a vacant table . As we sat down Mason nodded agreeing to me , we both started looking at the menu . As I was looking at various dishes ,I felt like people were looking at our table .

It didnt seem to bother Mason but for me it was not normal . Why do I keep forgetting that He is famous . Two young men came towards our table . Mason looked up at them and smiled . One of them said to Mason ," We are big Chelsea fans , would you mind taking a picture with us ? "

Mason said," Yeah why not? " and he got up from his chair . I offered , " Shall I click it for you ?" Nodding one of them gave me their phone . Clicking two pictures I returned the phone back . As he took it back his fingers brushed against me which resulted me to back my hand quicker than normal

The same person spoke ," You too join us lets take a group selfie" Remembering the last time what happened I thought of declining , but how do I do that .

Before I could decline Mason said ," No that's fine she isn't much into clicking photos " to which they simply agreed , which I am glad for and they walked back to their table .

Mason apologised ," Sorry for disturbance and they defo don't know where to stop " and he sat back down .

I said ," Its okay after all they are your dear fans . So tell me you didn't need any advice right ? " hearing me say this he looked a little bit in shock ." Oh common don't act like you don't know anything , you already played this card on me you think I would not know ? "

He laughed and said ," Whoa ! You got me . Leave all that aside lets decide our order " yeah right we are in a restaurant.

We both gave our order and waited for our food to come . "So tell me Mason , why are we here or should I say why am I here " I said as I placed my hands on the table and one palm on my chin .

Scratching his hair in a nervous he said ," Look I am gonna be honest with you . You are the only girl who is not interested in me because of football or money and fame but because of just Me . I don't wanna treat it like a game but I wish to know more about you "

Holy Shit! I definitely was not expecting that , like whoa that was quick . It left me surprised .

" I am glad you are honest with me but you could have asked me that would have been fine too . But no worries . I wish to know more about you too " I felt this was the right thing to do right now .

He surprised me as he took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand . He did not tear his eyes away from me the whole time . My breathing slowed down and I could feel tingles right from my palms to my face .

He said ," Thanks for giving me this chance,love " as soon as he said this the waiter came with our food and I took my hand back . I could feel myself blush even more .

As the food was served we both started eating . He asked me ," So how long have you been a counsellor ?"

"Not long only 4 months, by the way I really want to ask you this " he nodded signalling me to continue ," What did you do with the video of me dancing ?"

I was really nervous to hear his answer . As he said his next words I wished he earth would swallow me whole .

______________________________________________________

Song:Touch by Little Mix

Another chapter another cliff hanger , hehe!

You people are really so kind , I mean we reached 500 reads already !! Thanks a lot to each one of you!

Also I would like to hear from you , like may be your name , your thoughts on Mason on Neriah anything . Plz don't be silent .

If any errors you may spot it out or just ignore it . I 'll edit it soon, I guess 😅

Tell me if you liked the new cover made my one and only wildnmore . Check out her books too.

Until next time ,
Love love 💕