Chp 30

Previously on Moao

I'll be fine, just say yes." He pleaded but I stood my ground. I shook my head negative. He sighed and said,"I guess it'll be the hard way then." I narrow my eyes at his words in confusion. My eyes widen at his next actions. Oh my God!

 Oh my God!

Neriah

One second I was sitting straight and the next, Mason was gently pushing me so that my back rested on the soft mattress of my bed. A gasp left from my mouth as he bends and places his knee at my side to balance himself. His hands on either side of me, leaving me in between him and the sheets.

His face was mere inches from mine, our lips-they were almost touching. If anyone of us even moved the slightest of bit, they would connect. It was so addictive. I bit my lip out of sheer nervousness as my breaths turned uneven. My eyes trailed north and they met with his rich-dark brown eyes. Inviting me to give in, only for me to find him staring intently on my lips.

"Tell me you're coming with me, Neriah," He said his voice turning a mixture of velvet and husky as he uttered my name. I bit my lip harder and his eyes rolled down to my lips.

I took a deep breath and managed to say,"But, Mason you have practices tomorrow. I don't want you to-" he cut me off and said,"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. Come on you made me stay and now you won't even come out with me?"

He had a cute smile on his face and he looked so adorable with that dimple of his and crinkled eyes, I couldn't say anything but,"okay." I felt bad that this was going to make him tired or sleepy during practice sessions but I couldn't say no to him too.

He leans down and swipes his nose against mine and placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose as he said,"Thanks, love."

I rolled my eyes at his behavior. Here I was worried for him, and he is not even considering the problem it may cause. He got back and gave me his hand to get up, which I gladly took.

Just as I got up and stood, I said,"Do you have warm clothes with you? I have two of yours with me, wait let me give it back to you."

I was on my way to get it but he stopped me and said"Its fine, didn't I tell you to keep it." I frowned at his response. I didn't like one bit using his jacket but he was also being adamant at the same time. I'll just buy him a new one.

"I don't know why did I agree to this again?" I said and took the jacket from him and he helped me get into it. He placed a beige beanie, which I didn't recognize as mine, on top of my head.I didn't feel like wearing it. "Oh no no, I am not wearing that."

I raise my hand to remove it but he takes my hand in his and leads me out the house. "You'll need it, believe me. And you look adorable in it." He said convincingly and my cheeks heat up at his words. I sighed as we walk down the stairs.