Chp 31

Previously on Moao

"I told you, I wouldn't replace it. You d-" I was saying but he cut me off and said,"You can't fight me on this, Giggles." He used the same line on me. I roll my eyes but don't say anything in return. No wonder he was so adamant on going for a drive in the middle of the night

 No wonder he was so adamant on going for a drive in the middle of the night

Neriah

Opening my eyes, I found myself wrapped in Mason's embrace and soft sheets cover us. I was facing him while his hand leisurely lay across my waist. The sun wasn't up yet, but there was still some light in the surrounding. My one leg was on top of Mason's, it would have shifted while we were asleep.

The last thing I remember is the mind blowing kiss we shared at Piccadilly Circus and resting my head on his beating heart. As I scan the room, I realise its Mason's room. I'll have to ask him how we ended up here.

My eyes land on Mason as I watch him sleep peacefully. His chest rises and falls slowly as he looks handsome as ever. I could feel butterflies enter in my belly at the sight. A free strand of his fluffy hair rests on his forehead and I raise my finger to place it back. My fingers softly brush against his forehead in the process but he doesn't wake up.

A dreamy sigh leaves my lips as flashes from last night cloud my head. I involuntarily clench my legs together as my hands reach to touch my lips. It feels unreal. My cheeks turn red and I am brought out of my thoughts by a very loud bark, it almost gave me a heart attack.

Duke runs and comes on top of Mason's bed. I let out a chuckle while Mason groans and said in his raspy morning voice,"Not this again." The voice doesn't fail to send shivers down my spine.

I raise my hand to massage Duke's fur but Mason's takes my hand and places it behind his neck as he pulls me closer to him. He snuggles closer to me almost crushing us to each other. My breathing turns heavy as his lips were just inches away. I gulped as my cheeks proceed to turn red.

Duke puts his head down in dismay not getting the attention he wants. I softly kiss the bridge of Mason's nose as I use that to take my arms back and massage Dukes fur. Duke leans in to my touch as I said,"Mason doesn't give you the attention you need, does he?"

I could hear Mason groan but he places wet kisses down my neck. I bit my lips and try to hide my moan."I would love to wake up to this everyday." Mason said and my heart beats faster while my stomach is filled with the whole zoo. A soft moan leaves my mouth, making my cheeks lit up with fire.

I could feel the smirk on Mason's lips as he places one final kiss on the top of my collarbone. The things this English man does to me, oh god!

Duke looks at me and shakes his head up and down as if he was saying yes. He gets down the bed and starts to pull the sheets with him.

Mason tries to pull back but Duke seems to have experience in this scene. Mason frowns while I laugh at their 'lovely' exchange, as he said,"Just let me sleep peacefully,Duke"