Chapter 12

Alecs POVI knew something was terribly wrong ever since Stiles sent me that vague text message. So it didn't surprise me to find Stiles had gotten into trouble with the supernatural, but what did surprise me was that he won and if that wasn't unbelievable enough, the state of the downworlder that had attacked him was indescribable. It was such a horribly violent sight that I couldn't imagine weak, skinny, pale, defenseless Stiles doing such a thing. But it was self defense, I just need to keep telling myself that.What I want, no, need to know is how Stiles survived the attack. He's human, yet he still got the upper hand of the downworlder.I'm honestly starting to question whether or not he is human. I mean he seems to know an awful lot about the supernatural world, he's obviously strong enough to kill a downworlder, he is related to Clary and her mother, he also seemed calm finding out his cousin and auntie are shadowhunters, he was very good (maybe experienced) at calming Simon down and reassuring him about being supernatural and... He's got the sight. Which is what really cements the theory of Stiles knowing more than he let's on.All will be answered soon.I've taken the liberty to clean up the dead body Stiles left and accepted the responsibility of looking after said boy. He's currently knocked out -presumably from shock- on the passenger seat of his jeep. I'm driving the half-dead automobile. I'm not going to take him back to Luke's, Simons there and I don't think he would be very happy that his bloodied friend will be in the same house as him during his transition. The institute is out of the question, I can't be seen bringing in a random, beaten mundane into a safe haven for half angels, also Stiles has a weird sort of phobia of the institute, I can tell he doesn't like it at all. So, that's why I'm  -reluctantly- taking Stiles to my personal flat, the one I go to on holidays or when Izzy is being annoying. Anyway, I barely ever go there and none knows about it.****Stiles' POVI groan as I'm torn awake by an incredible amount of pressure on my head, I open my eyes to see Alec bent over me, holding a bag of frozen peas over a sore part of my head in an attempt to heal it as I lay... on a sofa? Where the hell am I? Just as I squirm a bit under Alec's hold, his eyes lose focus from the wound on my head and are now connected to mine."Don't move," he says, before taking the frozen peas away from my forehead and walking away to another room. This would usually be the part where I move but as much as I try, exhaustion and lack of protein is weighing me down. I huff in irritation and try to turn my head to find out where exactly I am, I'm stopped by a spike of pain that goes through my head and I'm screaming in pain. The next thing I know is Alec's running in the room with worry plastered over his handsome face and a small, metal tub in his left hand. He rushes over to my side and checks my head again. What is with him and my head?I gasp in surprise when Alec climbs on top of me, a leg on each side, straddling my waist as he stares intently at my head the whole time. Still paralyzed, I look up at Alec with wide eyes and stutter "A-Alec wha-whatcha doing?"I earn a quick glance down, making brief eye contact for a second before he's back to staring at my head."Don't speak, don't move" he commands seriously.Right he's really freaking me out know."A-Alec, whats wrong with my head?" I ask worriedly.He shoots me a quick warning glare that shuts me up instantly.Polite as ever.Alec straddling me like this is really frustrating, if it wasn't for my practically paralyzed body, I would have a massive erecti-My thoughts are cut short by Alec abruptly tearing the lid off of the wee metal tub and dipping his fingers in the sort of ointment-cream like contents and rubbing it on the sore bit on my head that he's been so fixated on the past five minutes. All in record time. He then stops and goes back to watching the wound I probably have on my head, I honestly don't know anymore, I feel so numb.Soon enough though, the ointment Alec put on my head was taking it's toll. The pressure I feel in my head is slowly eased away, until I feel normal. And all numbness is gone.I dare to move my head to the side and succeed in doing so without causing unbearable pain. I look at Alec and he looks back at me, I give him my happy eyes and a greatful smile."I can move!" I exclaim.He smiles and damn, him looking all sexy while looking down, straddling me is slowly driving me off the path of sanity.He doesn't make any move to get off me though, he just continues to lean over me, smiling and looking deeply into my eyes until a pinging sound can be heard from somewhere else in the apartment. Alec seems to have snapped out of his daze as he frowns and climbs off me while walking out of the room.I look around for a bit without getting up, I'm still really tired. Alec walks back in and goes to put one of his arms under my knees, the other behind my back, readying to pick me up bridal style."Wow. What're you doing?" I ask but he ignores me and commands me to wrap my arms around his neck.I do as I'm instructed and gasp as he effortlessly picks me up and starts walking out of the room, down a hallway and towards a room at the end of the hall."I've made the bed for you to sleep on, you need to rest. I'll call Luke and tell him where you are" Alec says, the vibrations from his chest traveling to me."Where exactly am i?" I ask curiously.Alec walks into a bedroom with a ready made double bed."My apartment" he answers, as he carefully places me on the bed."What happened to my head?" I ask him.Alec proceeds to tuck me in comfortably as he answers,"We'll talk in the morning okay Stiles, first you need sleep then food. Don't worry about everything okay," he looks me in the eye "I've taken care of it." He says while backing away once he'd finished tucking me in."You're safe here" he finishes before sitting on a chair opposite the room and turning off the lights.Its clear he won't be leaving until I fall asleep, which I'm greatful for.I sigh and close my eyes. I'm dreading the conversation that's to be had in the morning, I'll have to tell him what happened. I don't even know what happened.I decide to not think about the nights events and try to get some sleep."Thanks Alec" I say quietly but loud enough to be heard by him, falling asleep.************************************