Chapter 3

Stiles' POV

I was awoken to a jolt. I fluttered my eyes open to see that I was on an elevator and Clary was standing opposite me with my suitcase.

....

Wait

Realisation dawned on me, I was leaning all my weight on someone and my head was lying on someones shoulder, that someone being very muscular... Damn, please don't let me have been sleeping on Alec.

I subtly tilted my head to see Alec... staring right back at me.

I cleared my throat and broke eye contact with Alec as I grabbed the elevator handrail and tried my best to haul myself up. Only for my efforts to be destroyed by Alec who gently pulled me back down.

"You're too weak right now, you need sleep" Alec stated in a 'don't-you-try-and-fight-with-me' tone.

"Tell me something I don't know" I mumble.

So here I was in an elevator with my cousin watching me practically lie on Alec...

I'm not consenting to this situation one bit, in fact, this is illegal... he is kind of comfy, though.

I hear Alec snort and Clary giggle. They must've told a joke or something.

I try my best to keep as much of my weight to myself without Alec noticing so he doesn't think I'm fat.

Again, I hear Clary laugh this time.

So I open my eyes and give her a questioning look. But she just laughs even harder.

I look up at Alec with the same look.

He just chuckles.

Damn his chuckle is sending vibrations through me.

"I don't think your fat Stiles If anything your underweight" He states.

At that statement, Clary started crying with laughter and I started dying of embarrassment.

Once we reach our floor Clary is first to exit with my suitcase, Alec places his right arm around my waist and tells me to sling my arm around his neck. I do so and he grabs a hold of it.

He then walks out of the elevator basically carrying me.

Wait? This isn't the institute, It's the hotel?

"I respect your conditions," Alec stated.

"I know you're a shadowhunter and all but stop with the Jedi mind reading " I grumble.

Once we reached the room Clary was waiting at for us, Alec reached into his pocket and handed her a key card.

"I'm not mind reading you Stiles, you're saying it out loud." He stated with a smirk as Clary opened the door and guided us all in.

"We checked you in and paid you for a week," Clary said as she put my suitcase in a wardrobe and sat on a chair next to a big double bed in the middle of the room.

Alec sat me on a chair on the opposing side as he prepared the bed for me.

"You don't have to do that," I said tiredly.

"I want to..." He stated lowly.

Once he was done he picked me up and placed me in the bed with ease and pulled the covers over me.

"Jesus Christ, your strong" I admitted out loud and instantly regretted it.

I felt my cheeks heat up a little as he smirked and retreated onto the chair on the other side of the bed.