twenty

the third and final book has finally come to an end. this book was a crazy wild ride to write but i love every second of it😭

i will not be putting a series of trigger warnings on this chapter since they contain spoilers. but if you're hesitant to read, please feel free to message me and i'll provide the warnings there🥰

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

word count: 5600

"And what is going on here?" Emily asked as she walked around the kitchen counter. Y/n smiled widely as she was turning over a pancake for Emily. The older woman walked up behind her and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"I figure you'd be hungry," Y/n said and chuckled. "I also cut up some fruit that's in the fridge for you."

"Can I give my compliments to the chef?" Emily asked and smiled shyly. Y/n turned her head as Emily placed a gentle kiss on Y/n's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you so much more," Y/n said as she turned to look at Emily. The raven-haired woman happily wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. The two completely disregarded the breakfast Y/n was making.

"Emily."

Y/n grabbed onto Emily's hips and tried to pull her closer. The raven-haired woman's nails dragged down the back of her neck.

"Emily."

Emily tried so hard to pull Y/n in closer. She couldn't get enough of her addicting touch.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Emily! Emily Elizabeth Prentiss!"

The raven-haired woman heard the distant calling of her name and slowly opened her eyes. Emily shot up out of bed when she heard it loud and clear. She pressed the sheet into her naked body and started to panic. She hopped out of bed and started to gather one article of clothing at a time off the floor. Emily's eyes were trying to find Y/n who was somewhere in this apartment.

"Emily! These coffees are going to get cold!"

The raven-haired woman slipped and fell as she struggled to put on a pair of pants. Emily finally made it to the door, fully dressed and only slightly more broken.

"Hi. Hi," Emily said as she opened the door. Penelope was on the other side with JJ. Both women had their eyes widened as they looked at Emily.

"Ah, did you fall into a suction cup alley or did a one night stand have a huge biting kink?" JJ asked and furrowed her eyebrows. Emily immediately tried to cover her neck from the deep bruises on her neck.

"Oh Emily Elizabeth, you nasty woman," Penelope said and chuckled. The two blonde women happily made their way inside Emily's apartment. "Hop to it. Go get dressed."

"Where are we going?" Emily asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wow, that lady friend did a number on your memory apparently. Hi, we're Penelope and JJ with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. You are Emily Prentiss, our coworker who seemingly forgot that we solve crime," Penelope said and smiled innocently at Emily. The raven-haired woman rolled her eyes. "We have a lead. Hotch wants all of you in a meeting with him with some people from Interpol."

"Interpol?" Emily asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"We will answer more of your questions in the car," JJ said and held a hand out for Emily. The raven-haired woman nodded before shutting her bedroom door. Emily immediately started to search for her cellphone. She grabbed it and tried to call Y/n, but she noticed her phone was completely clean. The only contacts that remained were the ones of the team.