six

good morning lovelies! it's a mid day update since i got a little busy last night with family so yeah 🥰

this chapter is rushed and not proofread, so I apologize in advance!✨

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: swearing, mentions of murder, mentions of domestic violence, stabbings, NSFW suggested
word count: 3397

Lauren had gotten up bright and early. The brunette woman had breakfast by the garden, trying to ignore the harsh stares from one kitchen worker. She had tried to go about her day normally, but without Y/n, she was getting pretty lonely.

But, today was the day that Lauren was dreaming would come sooner. Y/n finally was coming home. She'd have something to do, finally.

It was noon when Lauren heard commotion coming from the Villa. The brunette woman got up and ran towards the doors. Y/n didn't have a second to breath before Lauren crashed onto her.

"Hey, you," Y/n said and held onto Lauren tighter. The brunette woman sighed in content as the familiar scent of the woman fill her nostrils. "Did you miss me that much?"

"You have no idea," Lauren said softly as Y/n set her down. The two women pulled away from each other slightly.

"Lauren. This is my friend, Leo. We met in Ireland and he's here as a head chef. Well, a head chef in training. Leo, this is Lauren Reynolds," Y/n said and gestured towards Lauren. The brunette woman recognized him immediately as a lower ranking agent from JTF-12. She smiled softly as she shook his hand. "Lauren, this is Leo Richardson."

"Pleasure," Leo said and smiled softly. Lauren pulled away and placed her hands behind her back. "So when do I get the tour?"

"We can take you down to the—"

"Y/n. We need you, urgently," Liam said and flicked his eyes between the three people in the room. Y/n sighed softly.

"Go, I'll give him the tour," Lauren said and placed a hand on Y/n's bicep. The brunette woman leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. Y/n had raised her eyebrows at the gesture. After a few days of being gone, she was being showered with affection. Maybe she should go away more often.

Y/n had left with Patrick and Liam to take care of some matter. Lauren and Leo were taking a stroll through the garden.

"Why did they bring you out here? Did they think that it'll be solved in a few days, is that it?" Lauren said and crossed her arms. Leo shook his head. "We have enough to arrest her but, none of the charges would stick."

"The director is just worried. He wanted to bring in a fresh pair of eyes and try to help you and observe before I go back with my findings," Leo said and sighed softly. "So what do we do? We pray the director will not be understanding of how much time is needed. Are we even close to Y/n?"

"We're getting there. Okay, look, we need to keep this on the down-low. So, you and I can't be seen too much around each other or they'll start to get suspicious. Maybe for this first day but other than that, we can't. And for the love of God, don't use Clyde's or Tsia's real names unless you're out in the garden. Then, it should be okay. Just, stay close, but now too close," Lauren said and nodded her head. Leo nodded his head as the two continued to walk and talk the garden.

Y/n walked out and saw the two laughing away with the other. She clenched her jaw as watched them. Leo had offered her his arm, which she accepted.

It was like that for the rest of the day. Leo and Lauren were practically inseparable. It drove Y/n crazy. After being gone for a little bit, you'd think that Lauren would have wanted to spend some time with her.