fifteen

"I don't know what to write" -salem

"lishy is the best" -pagetownsme

good morningggggg. also not proofread!✨❤️‍🔥

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: mentions of murder, gun usage, swearing, mentions of nudity
word count: 3070

Y/n felt a weight be placed down on her chest. The woman's eyes opened and looked down. Lauren was there, curled up into Y/n's bare chest. The woman smiled down softly at Lauren. She placed a gentle kiss on the woman's head.

Lauren stirred awake at the gesture. She looked up and smiled shyly at Y/n. That's when she realized where she was. The brunette woman pulled back away from Y/n's chest.

"I'm sorry," Lauren said softly as she rubbed her eyes. "I didn't realize I was laying right on top of you."

She was about to move when Y/n held onto her. The brunette woman smiled as Y/n tilted her head to the side.

"Come here. I liked it," Y/n said and pulled Lauren gently back in. The brunette woman adjusted her head on her chest. Y/n made sure to wrap an arm around Lauren as the woman was dozing off to sleep. But, the brunette woman refused to go back to sleep and just looked up at Y/n. She was admiring her features from this angle.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" Lauren said as she traced the edge of Y/n's chin with her finger tip. The brunette woman sat up slightly and grabbed Y/n's chin. Lauren leaned in and kissed Y/n softly. The two women smiled against the other's lips. "Can we stay here all day? I don't feel like sharing you at all today. I could go one day without anybody bothering us. No work. No responsibilities. Just us in bed and the occasional trip downstairs for food."

"I wish we could, but I know Louise requested your help down in the garden today. Since she's a worker down, she wanted you to help. She likes you better than me," Y/n said and pushed back a piece of hair that fell in front of Lauren's face. "As much as I would want you to stay here with me, you have to go with Louise."

"Tell Louise I can go with her another time. We rarely get to spend the entire day in bed together. Think of all the fun we'll have if we stay here," Lauren said and tried to lean in and kiss the woman once again. Y/n placed her finger right on Lauren's lips.

"I want nothing more than that, my love. But you know that Louise will come for the both of us," Y/n said and chuckled. The two women stayed still just looking at the other. "Come on, let's get up."

"You owe me some coffee, and breakfast, and a massage later," Lauren said and rolled her eyes. The both of them got up, and quickly did their morning routine. Louise had gone shopping with the two of them earlier in the week. It was obvious that the woman loved coordinating the two of them in matching outfits. This time was no different. Both of them were in matching white pants and shirts. Y/n walked out of the bathroom and saw Lauren putting on her shoes. She leaned against the doorway before Lauren noticed she was there. "What? What are you looking at?"

"You," Y/n said and smiled softly. Lauren raised an eyebrow. "I'm just thinking about how I've met the woman I want to marry already."