seven

i'm sorry for the mid day update. i slept in very very late😭

and if you prayed for me for my midterm, i give you a million virtual kisses🥰

also! this was written with lots of drowsiness, a bag of chex mix and a dream. so it's not proofread✨

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: swearing, mentions of violence, mentions of murder, mentions of blood, anxious thoughts, slight mentions of knife violence, manipulation
word count: 3358

"Hey," Lauren said as she walked up to Leo. The man looked up at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "Have they said anything?"

"No. I sent it four days ago. They aren't exactly looking at answering right away. There's a lot going on," Leo said and set down the phone in is hand. "We'll hear from them in the upcoming days. I'll have to check in today."

"Are you sure it's a good idea that you're sending they some minor details so early?" Lauren said and sat down right next to Leo. "If we rush this, it can be bad, Leo. Just tell them not to do anything just yet."

"The director is getting itchy to bring the both of us home, I can't stand in the way of them wanting to close this case soon," Leo said and sighed softly. "Look, I'll try to call them and tell them that you're about to uncover something. But, it would have to be soon. Do what you have to do to get it over and done with."

"Don't you think I'm trying? It's been four days and I've been getting a cold shoulder since she's been working so much. I can't necessarily ask questions when all she does is come home and sleep," Lauren said and rolled her eyes. It was true, Y/n was working a lot. The reason for it was unknown to Lauren. But, it couldn't be good. Y/n never worked for an elongated amount of time. She always told Lauren she'd have to stay under the radar with this job. Now, it didn't seem like the case.

"Rumor with the kitchen staff is that she should be coming back today," Leo said and shrugged his shoulders. "Relax. She really likes you, I don't think she'll ever hurt you in that sense."

"She likes Lauren. She has no idea about Emily," Lauren said and rolled her eyes. "I'm just worried she's catching on."

"She's not. Don't worry. I made some omlettes in the kitchen. Just go and take your mind off of everything. I'll take care of it," Leo said and waved off Lauren. The brunette woman didn't say anything else as she made her way to the kitchen inside. It was getting lonely without Y/n here. It was like she was here one minute and then gone the next. Lauren didn't understand what was happening. She thought they were all okay.

Y/n, Patrick and Liam all touched down back in Ireland. All of them made their way towards the bar which they were at the previous time. The second they walked in, the entire crowd of people that were there stayed quiet. Y/n's eyes scanned to the bar where the bartender was working at. James sat there, cleaning some dishes as he noticed the three people standing there. His eyes were fulled with fear, but his statue was completely calm.

"Y/n! Patrick! Liam! Welcome back so soon," James said and smiled widely at them. All three didn't say anything as they sat down in front of him. "Can I get you something?"

"You can come with us," Y/n said and tilted her head to the side. James's smile quickly faded as he sensed the energy shift between them. Y/n tapped her hand twice on the counter before getting up from her seat and walking towards the door. James flicked his eyes back and forth between the two men that still sat there.

James cleared his throat as he walked out with Patrick and Liam. The two men shoved him into an alleyway. Y/n stood there with a small smile.

"What are we going to—"