nine

today is the day! my last day of class is officially here so today salem is stressing over my last exam🥲

also! not proofread!

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: swearing, smut, NSFW, 18+, mentions of sex toys, oral sex, mentions of death
word count: 3333

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Lauren grabbed her phone and pulled it out. She gently placed it between her shoulder and her ear. "Hello?"

"Well, good morning sunshine," Tsia said on the other line. She heard that tone in Lauren's voice. Something was bothering her. "What's going on with you?"

"Oh, you know. Gardening, reading, fearing that a bullet is going to be lodged in my head every ten minutes," Lauren said and shrugged her shoulders. "The usual for the past week."

"You woke up extra sarcastic today," Tsia said and shook her head. The brunette woman rolled her eyes and thumbed through the remaining pages left on her book. "Any updates?"

"No. I'm surpised she hasn't asked me for another drop. She's a little bit distracted with making up the whole 'putting a bullet into Leo's head' for her to care about automatic weapons. Now wouldn't be the best time to ask me for more. I would have called if that was the case. Is there anything else?" Lauren asked and tilted her head slightly.

"Just wanted to check in with you," Tsia said and looked over at Clyde and Jeremy. Both of them listening in on the conversation. Since Leo's death, the team had made sure to monitor Emily almost around the clock. They were all worried now that Lauren was there. If she was found out, she would get a greater, and far more painful death than Leo did. "Today is the second month mark. Congratulations, Lauren."

"Thank you for the celebration. And I know you're worried about me but, I'm fine. I've been keeping my head down," Lauren said and glanced over towards the garden. Y/n was there, having lunch with Luca and Adam. The brunette woman's eyes softened as they landed on Y/n.

As painful as it was to admit. Lauren was starting to fall for her. And Emily was screaming for her not to. Y/n went against every single moral that Lauren stood for. Yet, there was something about her that made her alluring towards Lauren.

It would be her smile, or the way her eyes crinkle when she laughs. Y/n had nice eyes, nice hair. She was mean to everyone except to Lauren. Y/n also has a nice—

"Lauren?" Tsia called out for the fifth time. Lauren finally snapped out of her daydream and turned her attention towards the woman on the phone with her. "Are you there?"

"Yeah? Sorry. I saw something that distracted me," Lauren said and sighed softly. Tsia wore a proud smirk on her face. The silence was very telling to Lauren. "Wipe that smirk off your face."

"No. Because I was right. You better tell me every juicy detail when you—"

Clyde immediately grabbed the phone from Tsia's hand. She was about to protest when he placed a hand on his hip. The woman sighed heavily as Clyde handed it back to her. "I gotta go. Have fun. And be careful."

"I will," Lauren said and smiled widely. The woman turned her attention towards Y/n. The woman was already looking back at her. Lauren shut the book that was in her hand and waved slightly at Y/n. A small smirk formed on both of Y/n's breakfast companions.

"I knew it," Luca said as he took a handful of grapes and poped them into his mouth. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't give me that look! You like her. I can tell."