The Legacy of the Hane

Ryuunosuke's POV

She's still sleeping?

"She'll wake up soon just be patient."

How do you think she'll react when you tell her the truth?

I sighed, "not well, who knows if she'll even believe it."

She'll have to accept it, she's a smart girl.

"Ngh," Yuyan muttered in her sleep.

I think she's waking up!

"Oho, ya don't say?" I sarcastically muttered.

Yuyan groggily opened her eyes, groaning in pain. "Top of the morning princess." She said nothing, just stared at me with tired and weary eyes. "It's been four days, you sleep a lot," I chuckled. She looked at the floor, still remaining speechless. "You won ya know?"

She nodded.

"What's wrong then?"

She shook her head now.

Get to the point Ryuunosuke!

"Yeah yeah," I said. (It's like Naruto talking to Kurama so he's not actually saying these things out loud, just in case y'all were confused).

"W-where are we?" Yuyan's voice was raspy and tired.

"Oh this? This Yuyan is the Hane clan's greatest secret! This is the very origin of our clan you see." She stared emotionlessly again.

"Why am I here?"

"It is your duty as the last of your clan to know this, so get ready for story time!"

She didn't seem too content with it, but then again I wouldn't know since she just gave me that emotionless stare. I helped Yuyan further into the cave since she wasn't able to walk alone due to her injuries.

Further down, there were visible inscriptions and drawings of dragons on the wall. "Do you know these?"

She began by pointing to the upper leftmost dragon, "Heikou." Next, to the upper rightmost one, "Kamakura for sure."
Then, to the bottom left, "Yakami, I believe, and that's Heian," she ended at the right bottom one.

"Good, good, you know your dragons."

She finally chuckled, just a little, "well I did grown up with them."

"Ah, that's true. Can you name the rest?"

"Oh of course," she started with the dragon on top of the larger one in the center and went clockwise, "Homusubi, Sora, Raikou, Uzume, and Ryujin. But, I don't know about this one in the center, I've never seen it before."

"That's where the story begins centuries, maybe about a millennium ago (I'm just guessing I don't actually know how long ago it was). There was once a tree, known as the holy tree in which it's fruits were full of chakra, and this was before humans could even use chakra at all."