Author's Note

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING UP WITH THIS STORY FOR SO LONG!!

I'm not sure how many of you have really kept up with the story for so long, but to those of you who have, and those who have just discovered it, thank you so much for reading. This story has a very special place in my heart and so does each and every one of you.

This story and the characters I made are so important to me, they're basically characters I grew up with in my mind and was able to put them here for all of you to see!!

The story is essentially over, but I will be posting some post-war stories so you can see how everyone gets along after it all happens hehe. I'm not sure how many people are interested in this, but I will be writing it anyway!!

Once again, I cannot thank you for all the years of joy writing this has brought to my life. Yeah, I get stuck and take forever to upload most of the time but I always knew I wanted to get it done and not abandon this work. Each like, each comment made me keep going even when I didn't like the direction of my own story.

If you have any questions about the characters, it could be really random questions about them, don't be afraid to ask!!

You all made me feel so special, and I'm eternally grateful for this opportunity, I love you all.

Thank you for reading.