Kiyoko Himura

Kiyoko's POV

Wow hey everyone!! I've never been here as a narrator this will be so much fun I finally get to tell you all the jokes about Hisui *evil laugh*

Enjoy!!

(^0^) (^0^) (^0^) (^0^)

Another beautiful day in Konoha it was today. The sky was blue, the clouds were nice and fluffy, everything was totally normal. Yesterday, Nartuo left to train to Mount Myoboku with that great old geezer and things have been a little slow without him keeping us on our toes all the time.

With things so quiet lately, Hisui and I have had it pretty darn easy. The last big mission we had was trying to catch Itachi which...didn't go too well. To be completely honest, me and Hisui haven't talked nuch about what happened that day.

Itachi confessed to us why he killed the Uchiha clan, and I felt so powerless not being able to say a single word about it. I'm not sure what was going on in his family, but I trusted that what he said was true.

I did too.

His voice rang through my mind again. It had changed throughout the years. Still as deep and soft as ever, but there was so much sadness in him and I wanted to help.

I can't believe I told him I still loved him though, that was just so insane. 

"Stupid, stupid Kiyoko," I hit my head on the window. I wondered if I would always love him? It has been so many years yet I still think of him everyday and I miss him and sometimes, I cry for him because, I might sound crazy but...I think I can feel his pain at times.

Sometimes I'll get sort of sad out of nowhere and he'll be the first thing on my mind and I'm sure he's feeling something.

I sighed and hung my upper body out the window to get some fresh air. We really have come a long way since back then...

Things were so easy when we were kids, I'll never forget what it was like when I first came to Konoha

I understood it too. The pain, suffering, and the burden we carried alone. We didn't have to, but we somehow convinced ourselves that the help carrying that burden was a weakness.

Hisui, Yuyan, Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto, and Shisui. We all understood one another but we failed to be each other's support and that is why there are some missing from our family.

We were all the same: we started to realize the world was a cruel at an age too young.

- Flashback-
(Still in Kiyoko's pov)

I came from the Land of the Grass to Konoha when I was about to be six years old. The reason being, I poisoned my father.

The downfall started when I was four years old and a man came to my father, the leaders of our village for their ulterior motives. It was after my mother passed away from an epidemic that had affected our village. What else can I say? He fell for it.

I didn't know what was going on until the day he ordered my friend's father to a public execution. Anri Koshoku was her name, she was there to see it and so was I.

My own father, and my best friend. What was right? What would my mother think?

After these events took place, my father told me never to talk with her again, but she snuck into my house through a tree since no one ever checked on me anyway. Once my mother had passed, me and my father developed a very estranged relationship, he kind of neglected me after that.