The Answer

Yuyan's POV

I was fed up.

I'm tired of losing so many people because of the damn leader. I had never felt this much anger and frustration in my life, like I was going to explode and the take the world with me.

The village was in shambles, almost every building was destroyed and I thought this could be the worst that it could be.

"PEIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs in anger. "Come out here and face me!"

And he of course, came forth to my calls of distress.

"We meet again Yuyan Hane," he smirked almost teasingly, "I knew I would find you here when Sasuke Uchiha came with one less person."

"Sasuke? How do you know him?!"

"He came to us after finding out the truth about his brother. His goal is now to destroy Konoha and at this point he should be on his way to retrieve the eight tails jinchuiriki."

Wow, more bad news. I'm seriously convinced my life will never be good ever again.

But I'd deal with this later, right now this is about me and Pein, I'd live through to bring Sasuke back again. Maybe even drag him by his Akatsuki cloak if he had one.

"This isn't about him right now. This is all you and me Pein. You took my freedom, my dignity, the person I loved, my happiness, my village, my friends, and now you want to take someone who is essential in my life?! I'm not letting you get it this time Pein!" I drew my sword ready to battle him until my last moment just as Hisui did.

He stared at me seriously, "I lost everything to Konoha shinobi as well. I lived a happy life in peace with my family until a Konoha shinobi took the two lives of my parents in our own home," he turned around, but faced me, "I want the world to feel the pain I felt that day, and the pain I felt when I lost those precious to me."

"Wow, cry me a freakin river. You know how much I have lost and most of the people I lost died pointless deaths that could have been avoided. I would never in a billion years wish my pain upon others," tears rolled down my eyes as I recalled bitter memories. "But I am here to fight you, not for revenge, but to protect my village. To protect one of the last things I love."

"Well..." I felt his chakra grow stronger as he began to float up in the air, what else was he planning? "Guess we're bith fighting for what we love."

"Kamakura! Protect the villagers!" I yelled as his power grew even stronger, "all of them! Even the casualties!"

I shrouded myself in chakra to prevent any injuries from whatever would happen next.

There was a massive push on the ground and everything was blown away in almost a single instant. I couldn't believe how much destruction one person could cause.

Pein came back to the ground and the other five joined him, and I was ready to give it all I had, but suddenly, a large puff of smoke was in our way and I could sense it was Naruto, exponentially stronger than he has ever been.

He wore a long red haori with black flames in the bottom, he looked so proud and confident I just couldn't help but stare in amazement.

"You don't have to fight him Yu-chan, this guy is my enemy."

"But Naruto-"

"I know it's dangerous and risky, but just believe in me, I'm doing this for you too," he turned to me and smiled. "While I was training, I thought a lot about when we were kids and how much you protected me and Sasuke. We were never really able to do it for you because you were always stronger than us."