A Fateful Encounter

Yuyan's POV

I hadn't traveled far since I left. I realized it wasn't exactly safe to walk around using my usual appearance so I'd have to use a mask which my master gave me that resembled a dragon.  

It was a nice day actually, the sun was out, it was slightly cloudy, and there was a cool breeze. It was a peaceful walk until the quietness was suddenly broken.

"Help! Someone please help!" a small boy ran towards me, bruised and cut, not exactly in the best condition. "Please help! Come on!" he quickly ran up to me and pulled on my hand to drag me wherever he was going.

"Woah woah, what's going on?"

"Ka-san is in trouble! Robbers! I don't know who! Please help me!"

"A-alright," I followed the little boy until we ran to a small house whose door was bursted open and the windows were broken. "Stay out here...umm what's your name?"

"Jinta!"

"Nice name, stay here Jinta!" I ran inside while quickly making hand signs to use the camouflage jutsu and took out some white kunai that I haven't used in quite a while. It was somewhat exciting, I haven't had any chance to fight.

But first, I'd have to make sure that kid's mom was alright. So I crossed by those guys and walked into another room. "She's a real beauty, it would be a shame to kill her." A man carefully ran a kunai around a woman's throat who remained passive.

"My husband and son will kill you when they return," she glared at him. She was really quite beautiful, long brown and sparkling emerald eyes.

"That's if they return sweetheart," he chuckled. I took the initiative and decided to attack since the lady seemed pretty disgusted. I gathered some chakra in my fist and bashed him against the wall. The woman gasped and looked around searching for whoever did that.

"What happened?!" the other ninjas came rushing into the room. "Did you do something bitch?!" the lady still seemed confused at what was happening. It was kinda funny using this jutsu, I could be like a ghost!

Before they did anything else, I knocked out all the other ninjas which was pretty easy. Probably just a group of lame criminals. Since the lady looked like she was about to have a heart attack, I made myself visible.

"W-who are you?"

"No one important, anyways, your son is waiting for you outside, I think he's worried about you."

"Jinta!" she quickly got up and ran out the house. After tying all the men together, I walked outside and saw the woman hugging her son. "Oh honey are you okay?!"

"Are you okay ka-san?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm fine, this girl saved me." I waved to the boy who ran up to me and hugged my leg. He was such cute boy, looked just like his mother. "Thank you for saving my mommy!"

"No problem little Jinta, it's nice to see that you two are okay!" I gave them a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry about all the trouble, my husband and son are both ninjas but they were out on a mission," she chuckled, "it's not very convenient to live in the woods when you can't fight."

"Oh no, it's no trouble at all, I'm glad to help. I should probably get those people out of your house for you though," all three of us laughed and walked back into the house. The woman and Jinta were cleaning around the house while I took out the "trash".

I left the robbers pretty far away from the house...hanging above a tall cliff. I went back to their small house and also assisted in cleaning. Wow, I go on an adventure to get away from cleaning and here I am..cleaning. I didn't mind it that much though, these people were nice.