You Have to Live

Yuyan's POV

"Yuyan, there's an urgent message from the Kazekage for you!" Kamakura communicated to me.

"What? What happened?" I asked as I was still watching Obito struggle with the black Zetsu attached to him. He was fighting it with all the life he had left in him. I wanted to help him but he insisted we stay away from him because he thought it would hurt me.

"Madara has once again sealed all the tailed beasts and he got the nine-tails from Naruto this time. He's in grave danger!"

My mind went entirely blank for a moment, people usually didn't survive an extraction of a tailed beast. Obito did, and Naruto was an Uzumaki so he could get through this...it's Naruto after all. I shook my head quickly and snapped out of the trance.

"The Kazekage is asking you to teleport Naruto to your location because the fourth Hokage is there and he might be able to help!" she instructed.

"Got it!" I reacted quickly and did exactly that.

Gaara had Naruto laying on some sand, he looked painfully ill and pale. There wasn't much time left for him. Gaara called out to the Fourth to begin the extraction after quickly explaining what was going on. He didnt have to think twice about it, of course, he was about to start infusing the chakra into Naruto to save his life, but the black Zetsu somehow crawled its creepy little way to us and absorbed the chakra instead.

"YOU!" I yelled as I slashed the Zetsu and the Fourth tried to use his rasengan on it, but he slipped away once again.

"Kamakura how is he?!" I questioned.

"I'm trying as hard as I can to keep him alive but I had to detach myself from the alliance on the field to keep him going, he has such little time left Yuyan!" she pressed.

As if the situation wasn't already stressful enough, Madara suddenly swooped down to cause us more trouble. We all prepared ourselves to battle him, but I was left wondering what happened to everyone else who was fighting above. Was Sasuke okay? My family?

Ren turned to me, giving me a look as if he knew something went wrong.

"So you're still here with Obito huh Zetsu?" Madara had become the new jinchuuriki of the ten tails. His appearance was much more complete than Obito's was, he looked like some kind of sage. The pressure his presence gave off was much more menacing, I felt genuine fear at what he would do next.

"I have half of the nine-tails and the left rinnegan in my possession," Zetsu controlled Obito's body to move forward to Madara. Gaara and Kakashi wanted to attack, but were wary that we could potentially ruin the chance to save Naruto.

Once Obito was close to Madara, he took his body over again and caught the new jinchuuriki off guard by impaling his chest with his arm. All of us gasped in surprise at this action.

"No, this is the only chance we have to save Naruto," Obito was breathing heavily, "I'm no longer the person you can toy around with and use as a pawn. You never really trusted me, even if you gave me your name and identity. All I was to you was a deplorable piece in your game." He straightened up, gaining more confidence back and summoned the staff he had earlier. Obito turned to look at all his comrades behind him, he met with my worried eyes and smiled just a little bit. "The person I am right now is the one who once wanted to be the Hokage, I am Uchiha Obito!"

Madara attempted to get farther away from Obito, but his arm was still attached to him. Remnants of the ten tails must have remained inside of Obito for him to have such powers like those. Before Madara could do anything else, Obito quickly turned to me and used his Kamui to teleport Naruto and I into his space.