Fate

Sorry if this chapter is a little weird, I'm not that great at writing about fights and stuff ಠ╭╮ಠ

Ryuunosuke's POV
(Yuyan's master in case you didn't remember)

The battle was intense to say the least. I watched from Hisen's view though, it was a special kind of jutsu that only I could use. Some kind of clairvoyant or telephatical connection.

Who do you think is going to win? I heard the familiar silky voice inside my head.

"Yuyan for sure, we both know that."

A loud sigh was let out by the both of us, "it's a shame really. I wonder how it got this bad, maybe it was my fault for bringing the Hane here."

Doubtful, it was that man.

"Maaaaybe."

The two were almost too fast to keep up with, Yuyan of course got it from her mother. There were no extravagant jutsus just yet, it was just a fight of fists and swords. On this side, Yuyan was struggling to keep up with Ran, her sword was a much better one and that must say a lot since her father's sword is pretty great.

Their swords met, Ran's pushing further and further down on hers, it was clear she was stronger. However, Yuyan was a genius, she really was, she'd look for any loophole possible to get out of there.

As suspected, she quickly slid her sword on Ren's blade, swiftly croutching down and switching her grip on the sword to strike back. Ran jumped back, gaining only a minor injury on her arm.

"Good, good," Ran nodded, wiping the blood from her arm. "Quite skilled you've become."

Can't they go any faster?

"Now now Ryohei, you cannot rush a battle like this!"

*sigh* this could at least be a little more interesting.

Almost on que, Ran had finally struck back with one of her lightning style jutsus, quite the bad idea since Yuyan's wind styles were better than anything I've seen, better than even mine.

Yuyan's wind style redirected the attack to Ran, however, the jutsu was absorbed in a bright flash by he sword. "W-what?" I heard Yuyan mutter, questioning what had just happened.

"My sword you see is a special mineral found exclusively in the canyon you flew over. A mineral that, not only is resistant to most jutsus, but can also absorb them!" She lifted the sword and the world seemed to flash and roar at the amount of chakra absorbed.

She's a bit excessive don't you think?

"Hmm not really." Before Ran could strike with all the power she absorbed Yuyan quickly threw a white kunai towards a random house and teleported there. The large explosion caused a large fissure in the earth and nearly split a house in two. "Ehehehe, I take that back," I chuckled.