love or host

4 years later

It's been awhile since Tommy and I first kissed, we made it official and moved in together about two years ago and still haven't told the fans, both too stubborn to budge in our deal. Tommy had a love or host coming up and I agreed to audition and I made it on. Obviously. I'm so charming, why wouldn't I.

----------------

I have a love or host soon, but little does Kaylee know, Austin and I rigged it so that I can propose because why not. We had long agreed that when one of us proposes it can't be cliché and what's less cliché than proposing live in front of thousands of people who don't even think you have a girlfriend.

Kaylee was in her streaming room getting ready to join the love or host and I was already sitting in the waiting room of the call. When I joined I saw Kaylee was wearing my light blue hoodie and hoped no one would notice it's mine.

The love or host was uneventful until the end, when I picked Kaylee and it was revealed she chose love. Austin said that there was a special announcement before the date and made Kaylee's face cam the biggest thing on screen. She seemed confused by this. I made my way across the hall and when she heard the door open she swiveled around and stood up. I kicked her chair out of frame and made sure we were both in frame before getting down on one knee. Her eyes widened.

"Thomas, no fucking way," she said and I nodded and pulled out the ring.

"Kaylee Elizabeth Gold, these past four years with you have been amazing, the best years of my life, and I've known for a while now that you are the person I want to spend my forever with, so I have a question. Will you marry me?" I said trying to stay composed.

"Yes, you idiot, of course I'll marry you." I stood up and she pulled me into a kiss. I slipped the ring onto her finger and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I love you so much Kaylee." I said quiet enough for only her to hear.

"I love you too Tommy," she whispered back. She walked out of frame and pulled her chair back into frame and I sat down, she simply sat on my lap.

"I actually can't believe this idiot proposed live on twitch." She said to Austin.

"Well chat loved it to be fair," Austin responded.

"Think of all the primes we'll get Kay," Tommy said and I laughed.

"Spoken like a true streamer Tommyinnit."

------------

The end.

I don't know, I hope you enjoyed, I wrote this in like a day but I kind of like it a little bit.

Have a good day, or night, or whatever it is for you, Love you all.