I talked to Wilbur's sister

I was being discharged from the hospital today, I had gotten twenty stitches and orders to 'take it easy' I had also made a statement to the police. I would be staying with Wilbur until the court date, in which I would have to testify against my father and if he was found guilty, Wilbur would be made my legal guardian, if not I would go back to my father.

I decided to spot thinking about it and focus on getting ready to go back to Wilbur's house. As we drove, we made small talk and at some point I asked about his job.

"Oh ummm, well you know what twitch is, right?" I nodded, "Well I'm a streamer on there, under the screen name Wilbur Soot..." I pulled a face.

"What? Kay? Are you alright?" He asked cautiously.

"No, before dad pulled me out, my best friend Trish said to me, and I'm quoting 'I want to have Wilbur Soot's babies, he is so hot, you should totally watch him!' and now that I know it's you I think I might have to pull my eyes out of my head."

"God that is weird, well to be fair they don't know I have a sister although I may have to tell them because you broke into my house while I was live and 72 thousand people all watched you pass out on my floor. Sorry about that, I genuinely thought I was about to get murdered." He laughed awkwardly.

"Oh wow that is really not ideal." We both got out of the car and walked into the flat. He showed me where I would be staying and let me do what I needed to. I had him change the gauze on my stitches and then I went to sleep.

When I woke up, I went into the hallway and followed the sound of Will's voice, I knocked on the door and he called out a faint "Streaming!" I sighed and knocked again. "I don't care if you're streaming I have a question!" I shouted back.

"Fine, come in," I opened the door and looked at him, he swiveled his chair towards me and pulled one of his earbuds out.

"Could you give me some money, I need to buy some... things, urgently. I'll just run to the shop down the street and grab them." he nodded and handed me some money. 

"Also, my friend Tommy wants to talk to you on stream." He said more like a question.

"I'll think about it, maybe when I get back from the store." He nodded and I left.

On the walk there I decided that I would talk to this Tommy kid, might take my mind off of things. I bought the tampons I had came for and then left. Once I was actually good I went back into the room Will was in and he gave me his earbuds and chair.

"By the way, I won't be able to hear Tommy..." He said as he sat down on the ground.

I nodded and put the headphones on to be greeted with yelling. "ME GUSTAAAAAAA!!" a voice said.

"H-hello" I said hesitantly.

"WOMAN" The voice shouted back.

"Oh ok so Tommy is loud, got it." Wilbur nodded at me from the floor.

"Tommy, tommy, tommy, why are you so obnoxious?" I asked and he seemed taken aback.

"Woman! how dare you insult me, I would never be obnoxious, I am a big man, big men aren't obnoxious." He was still shouting.

"Okay then big man, whatever you say." I sighed.

"WOMAN, how old are you?" he asked excitedly.

"First, my name is Kaylee, my friends call me Kay, so you can call me Kaylee. Also, I'm sixteen, and if what Will told me yesterday is true, I'm exactly a month older than you." he groaned and started shouting incoherently. 

He was apparently upset that he was younger than me. "Will is telling me to call you a child, but I'm not going to do that because you need at least a little dignity."

"Why are you nicer than Wilby?" He asked in a voice I can only describe as uwu.

"Wilby?? Did you just call him Wilby?? I think that is the best thing I've ever heard ever." Tommy started to stutter and Wilbur motioned for me to give him his earbuds back. I quickly typed Tommy a message with my phone number and heard him start to shriek before giving Will his earbuds.

After a few hours of me staring at the ceiling I got a text message, an unknown number.

Hey, this is Tommy, you were really cool earlier.

Hey! you weren't too bad urself ;)

Could I ring you?

yeah sure, as long as Wilbur doesn't know.

My phone switched from Tommy's messages to his calling screen, I accepted the call.

"Hey," he was much quieter off camera.

"I don't mean to be rude, but was that you on Wilbur's stream the other day, he won't say anything about it..." he asked hesitantly.

"Y-yeah Tom, that was me, I can't really tell you what happened, but I'm fine now and I'm living with Wilbur now." He sighed in relief? I don't really know but he sighed.

It was easier talking to him knowing he didn't know what I looked like, I always stressed about my appearance and I prefer when people can't see me. I've been told I'm pretty but that doesn't make me any less self conscious.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay, would you maybe be interested in joining me to play Minecraft tomorrow, I won't stream it if you don't want me to." he said, he seemed shy which was weird considering how loud and outgoing he is online.

"If you really want me to then yes, I'll play and you can stream, but one question... why me? I mean I don't have a platform and from what I can tell you don't usually talk to people's sisters more than once." He started stuttering.

"I-I don't know, I just, I just thought that, maybe, we could maybe be friends, I don't know, you just seemed kind of cool." He was tripping over his words, it was kind of cute.

"Tommy, it's fine, you don't have to explain yourself, we can be friends, I could use a few more friends anyway."

We kept talking for a few hours until I found myself growing tired and before I even realized I had drifted off.