gifts

Everyone was already in the living room and they looked up as we came down the stairs and sat in the circle with them. We all had the presents we had wrapped in the middle, nobody knew which one was for who or from who.

"Okay guys," Wilbur said, "We are gonna go clockwise and find our gift and then open them in an order that is tbd, then you will have three guesses to guess who it is." We all nodded and Wilbur started.

He grabbed his gift and opened it, it was a beanie, he saw it and said "Beanie Boy!" and then guessed, Fundy had gotten the gift for him.

It was now Fundy's turn to open his gift. He opened the bag and I felt myself get excited. He pulled out a pair of fluffy fox ears with little bells on the ears. He immediately got defensive and started saying he isn't a furry but put on the ears anyway. He then pulled out the zip up and actually liked it.

"Well, Kaylee, I can only assume this is you," he said.

"It is, but how did you know..." I said surprised he got it first try.

"You and Tommy are the only people who make a big deal out of the furry thing all the time and Tommy has no taste so this could only be from you." Tommy acted mock offended.

It was my turn now to open my gift, it was a phone case, it was hand painted and it had a little cactus on it, it was just about the cutest thing ever. I recognized the art though as something Tubbo would have done. I was right and gave him a hug.

He opened his gift and saw the yellow and black striped Jumper Niki had got him. He guessed his three times and got it on the last one.

Niki opened hers and it was a stuffed shark, and she gasped, "Wilbur! you didn't" he nodded and she thanked him.

Since Wilbur had already opened his gift so Jack opened his next. I sort of zoned out but apparently it was from Phil. Phil opened his gift from Tommy and Tommy opened his from Jack. (A/N, I think that's everyone getting and giving one but I'm also fucking stupid, not like I told y'all who's all here anyway.)

After we were done I called Tommy over and led him into his room and went to get his gift. I came back with the little box hidden behind my back.

"So, I still got you something even though I hadn't pulled your name... anyway I hope you like it." I said setting the box in front of him.

He opened it and all the layers folded out. It was one of those photo explosion boxes.

 It was one of those photo explosion boxes

(Like this one)

It was full of photos from streams and screenshots from FaceTimes. I had even gotten the picture Tubbo had taken of us sleeping. There were a few pictures of just me, the ones I knew he liked.

"Wow, Kay, did you make this yourself?" I nodded, "This is really cool, thank you... I actually have something for you but I want to take you somewhere first." He said and I nodded to go grab my jacket and tell Wilbur that I was leaving.

He took my hand and led me out of the house. We walked down the street and he led me down to a little wooden boardwalk. At the end he stopped and pointed out. That was when I noticed the sunset. I felt Tommy move behind me and jumped a little when I felt something lay around my neck.

I let him clasp it and then picked up the necklace to look at it. It was simple gold, exactly my taste. When I wore jewelry I preferred gold over silver and simple designs, and my favorite stone was my birthstone aquamarine. This necklace hit every base.

 This necklace hit every base

(This but with a K on it.)

"Tommy, it's gorgeous, I love it, thank you." I said turning to hug him.

"Ok good, I was a little bit worried even though you had told me this was your jewelry preference..."

"Tom, I said that in a ramble at like 2 am, how the hell did you remember?" I said pulling back to look at him shocked.

"I don't know, I just remembered." I nodded and turned back to watch the sun set. Tommy stood at my side. I could feel his eyes on me and smiled a bit, this felt like a moment straight out of a fanfiction.

When the sun had gone all the way down, he took my hand and we walked back to the house. When we got back, I grabbed Tubbo and we all hung out in the den, watching shows and chatting until one by one we fell asleep.