Harry

I saw Harry exit costa, after he got his drink. "can you give me a moment please?" I asked Niall he nodded and I went out and chased after Harry, I shouted his name and second time round he turned around.

I caught up with him I was panting and asking for breath with my hands on my knees trying to let the words escape me. "H-Harry" I said breathless. I caught my breath afters few seconds. "Are you mad? .. At me?" he took me over to the closest bench. We sat down.

"honestly?" I nodded "well honestly.. I am mad with you.. He cheated on you.. Twice to be exact and your going back to him, when you know that I wouldn't do that to you, I don't want you to get hurt, I love you too much to see that happen and there's one more thing...but it doesn't matter.." he mumbled off a the last words.

He started to walk away. I ran up to him gave him one last first kiss and watched him walk away, I went sat on the bench, found a small dark royal blue velvet box "Harry you've forgot something" I shouted he was too far away to hear.

A folded piece of paper blew to my feet, I picked it up with the box still in my hand.it read.. My name on the outside and more writing on the inside:

'your are my everything and anything, and do you remember when we made that bet, 4 years ago, if you ddn't have a boyfriend/ husband you would have to marry me? will you? Harry x'

My heart felt like crawling from my chest and falling on the floor to weep in the dusty corner of the street wall... Niall came out to see what was taking so long, I put the ring and letter in my jumper pocket and walked back in with him... After leaving a note of my own..

-------