Time past

Time was moving on quickly and I never saw Niall again, he must of been with his child, but I didn't care i ahd moved on and I was Happy single but Happy. I'm still in contact with rest but just not Niall I do think about him sometimes but I've moved on and so has he.

-

I have now moved to London and started to study Law and with that in the way I was back to my self with no social life. I had to concentrate with now distractions.

I was walking down the street ready to go and I saw a blonde fair haired boy that looked exactly like Niall and it was. He spotted me and spotted him. He started to walk towards me but with no Girl or Child, what Happened when I left that day when it all kicked off and after that.

he had his hands in his pockets "Hey" he said while looking up from the ground towards me, "hey" I smiled "how have you been?" he asked "I've been good and you?" "good" he concurred, I just put an awkward smile on and just nodded then went on my tip toes back to heels.

"I've missed you" He said I stopped swinging on my toes and heels "you have? what about you kid?" "yeah I Have and she got rid of it she knew that I still loved you and she didn't want that to get in the way" "you still love me" I questioned. He looked at the ground "yeah" and looked up with his blue eyes staring in mine.

My heart skipped a few beats then melted "do you want to get a coffee? and talk?" I asked he nodded then we walked to Starbucks.