Back outside

I was out of the hospital, It has been a few days and I was ready to go back to school, Niall had been distant since I've been let out. Something had to be up but I wasn't sure. I walked into school and I saw Harry. I walked over to him and asked about Niall.

"I'm sorry" he said then walked away, "sorry for what?" I shouted but he kept on walking and ignored me. Sorry for what, what has he done? ...I saw the others and I asked them and theyy said nothing relvent to what I asked, something is up. He was fine when he was in the hospital with me. I walked away from the others.

LIAM'S POV-

"guys we have to tell her or she will be heartbroken" he said to the rest. The others shook their heads, "we cant tell her, it's not our place, It's Niall's" Louis added, they all agreed. I turned my head towards her walking away, she had to know.

"um.. I'll be back in a sec guise" I walked over to her, she turned to me. her eyes had tears in them, and she put on a fake smile, she looked so beautiful as her tears made her eyes sparkle. "i need to tell you something"

-- -- --

"i need to tell you something" Liam said to me, what could it be? "what is it?" He looked to me.

-- -- --

LIAM..

I was about to tell her but I couldn't bring myself to it, it wasn't my place to say it was Niall's and he should tell her, I had to make something up.

"I-I wanted to tell you that my turtle died" I looked at her strangley "oh-h sorry" she said while tapping my shoulder. Then she walked away. I put my hand to my head then turned and walked away back to the boys. 

"what happened?" they said "I was going to tell her but i couldnt bring myself to it" i said "Thank god for that" louis Said