Talking.

They started to talk to me about today Niall went first. "how's your eye?" they both laughed, I gave them the 'here's all the fucks I give look' they stopped "but seriously how is it?" Harry added being all concerned.

"it's fine thank you" I said while going back to my guitar. "I never knew you played" Niall said. "yeah I've been playing the guitar for quite awhile now" I said while looking at him. He was gorgeous, I got lost in his eyes and Niall was still staring back, Harry nudge him out of it.

"do you play?" I questioned them both, they looked at each other and then back to me "I do but Harry doesn't, can I have a go?" he asked I passed him the guitar and he played some notes then some songs he played beautifully Harry kept staring at me it was creeping me out.

I moved my chair closer to the boys I sat next to Harry while Niall was opposite both of us. Harry moved his chair closer to mine and put his hand on my leg, Niall looked up and saw then paid no attention to and went back to the guitar and his soulful music.

I removed Harry's hand and moved and inch away. I placed my hand on the arm rest and Harry went in for the move again, I move m hand just before he got there. "Harry what are you doing?" Niall asked him. "I just want to see if there is a connection between me and her?" he turned to me "please for five seconds" I gave him my hand I felt nothing.

"there's nothing.. Niall you try?" he gave me the look to see if he could, at least he asked the first time, I gave him a nod and he had a shiver down his back. I turned red and covered my face with my knees and buried my head between them. Harry spoke "you two felt something didn't you?" how questioned with excitement "we looked at him and soured the word 'no' at him.

I looked at Niall and got up and walked away and went and Aston the steps. I felt something and he did to and can't be falling in love with my bully can I? He was my type but I wasn't his. Niall turned to Harry and nodded his head after I went "I did".