Consequences

I got home five minutes late, the busses didn't go the same time as they used to. I got in though the door and the was my step mother. My dad was a I work all the time he had no idea what was going on when he wasn't there.

"your late" she shouted angrily she started down the stairs she got hold of me and pushed me against the wall while grabbing my shirt "don't ever be late again, you hear me?" she whispered intensely. I nodded. I tried to escape and she pushed me again against the wall and slapped me.

I ran up stairs to my room with a single tear dripping down my face. Why did this always happen to me? ...only if dad found out. I got my notebook out and started to write down my feelings and what happened. There was a knock on the door, maybe someone heard her shout?.

She answered. I crept to the top of the stairs and sat on the top step. She opened the door, it was... Niall? What is he doing here? I blushed to a crimson red they was stood there talking for a while and then Niall's mum came along to the door, then started to chat to my evil mother in law. They came in.

I was still sat at the top of the stairs and Niall saw me. I still had a hand print across my face and tears in my eyes. He saw it. I ran back in to my room and just sat on the floor with my notepad. I heard Niall ask if he could use the bathroom. Great please don't come in my room I pleaded to myself.

I heard footsteps. I crawled on the floor over to the door and I saw Niall, he came in and I stood up. "what do you want?" I questioned he just looked at me then went to the bathroom. He finished up and came in again. "I just needed the toilet and came to see you" "to see if you were alright" he added.

"well I am fine and if that's it then you can go" I said while walking over to my bed while taking my hoodie off. He came and shut the door. "that's the most I've ever heard you say and there's no need for attitude" he said with his Irish accent passing through every word.

I wasn't using attitude why he assume that. Anyway he bullies me I want him. Nowhere near me. "can you just leave, I have enough of it at school, from you and your friends I don't need it here" I scolded at him. Then he just left. He's going to make school a whole lot worse.