Your all that I could think about.

I haven't seen Niall in a while now and I mean a while it's been at least 2 maybe 3 months now. I've just finished my Law courses and now became a professional Lawyer, i wanted to tell him but he was no longer around now, harry has been quite distant for a few days now, he's hiding something from me but we not serious so I don't want to know.

The door bell rang and the loud vibrations went staright through the walls, I opened the door and noone was there, i looked left and right up and down. There was a package with my name on it along side a bunch of flowers, I picked it up and took in side.

I placed the flowers in a vase and sat down at the table, The package was wrapped in  bright red wrappin paper and a and a white/Ivory ribbon with a name tag hanging from it. I opened it care fully as the music was playing I had an intesion it was from niall.

Inside the rapping paper there was a box big enough to fit a card in the size of a A4 piece of paper cut in two parts. It read-

" I know I haven't been around anymore but I want to tell you that all the mistakes I've made is because I don't want to loose you, I wanted to know if someone is afraid of losing me and you were that someone, please give me another chance, it make it right third time round? if yes meet me outside Costa if no don't show.. I love you. N x "

It was exactly who I thought it was from, Niall. I didn't know wether to go or not, I don't want to played around for the third time by the same boy. I'm just going to pray that everything will be okay after making all the same mistakes. I guess I'll go.