It happened again

I was walking away, i had a gut feeling this would happen I should of never got back in touch with him, even if he did say he loved me. It shouldn't have happen it was a regret for the second time round. I can't keep going back to him no matter how hard I try.

I heard Harry's footsteps behind me. "Hey wait up" he called out I walked a bit slower then started to walk backwards with my hands in my pockets. Harry caught up and i looked straight passed him to find that Niall was outside starbucks looking around, maybe for me?

He saw us, me and Harry, He looked at me with his blue saddend eyes, then harry turned around and he looked away and went back in. "it was his own fault you know?" i nodded as he said looking back to me "don't go back to him" he added "i won't, don't worry" I said with a slight frown.

We turned back and walked the other direction, Harry held my hand, I looked back to find Niall looking again still with the saddened look.I carried on looking back while walking then stopped as we got to the end of the path to cross the road. I looked back for the final time.

The girl came came out and started to throw herself at Niall, Niall played along, she gave him a hug and niall was still staring, i just ignored him and that was the last time i saw him for the next few weeks. Since then it was just me and Harry. We started to sort of see each other, but nothing serious, it was like friends with benifits.

But all I could really think about was Niall and all i wanted was to be with him but he made the same mistake over again, and ruined what he hadn't finish for the second time. I guess this was game over for the both of us.