Harry it's time to let go

I found Harry he was in town the place was crowded, I was pushing past people while the rain was still falling. I saw Harry. "Harry" I shouted. Without knowing Niall and Liam was trying to find me, but they couldn't. "Harry" i kept shouting his name.

He was looking around for me but he couldn't see me. Niall and Liam found me "what are you doing?" I turned "ive got to find harry.. I need him" I ran through the crowd to get to harry. Niall Turned to Liam and liam put his arm around him "it's okay".

I got to harry, "hey you shouldn't be out here" he said, I gave him a hug "you know you said to let go?" I questioned, he stood there by himself "well i'm letting go..but not niall" I turned around and started to run back through the crowds Harry ran after me, he managed to catch me I turned to see him holding my hand  "let go of who then if its not Niall?" i let go.

"me" I whispered "let go of me" i walked off "what?" Harry said while getting pushed back by the public, "no wait come back!" he shouted at the top of his voice, Niall and Liam looked over to harry screaming for me to come back.

"what is going to do?" Liam questioned "oh no" niall ran from Liam to catch up with me moving everyone out the way by pushing them by their shoulders. He got out of the crowd with Liam and harry following him it was too late I was gone.

"She cant be gone, i've gotta find her" Niall said while trying to find me but before he did the populars did.