Weekend over now school

It was monday and I still couldn't stop thing about the kiss. Just before I left my dad came back. I ran and gave him a hug "I got to go" I whispered to him. I got my bags and left straight away barging past his so called wife.

I waited for the bus the got on, I walked up the steps and everyone fell silent and just looked at me, I stared and then sat down and looked out the window, they all started talking again, that was weird I thought to myself.

The popular kids were waiting to get on the bus there was the three girls and Niall where's the others? Bunking of probably. The girls walked on the bus and everyone kept talking then Niall came on and everyone fell silent.

He walked past me and everyone started to talk again. I got my phone out and Looked on twitter and Facebook, a picture of me and Niall was spreading viral everyone had seen it, hopefully not Niall. They picture was of me and him kissing everyone wasn't meant to know.

I looked back and Niall he saw me and gave me the what has happened look, I shrugged my shoulders and looked to the front the bus stopped at school I got off with everyone staring at me. I went straight the toilet.

Oh no I can't stand this much publicity, it was a mistake none of this should of happened the bathroom door sprung open it was the girls "what did I tell you? I told you to stay away from Niall he's ours not yours" she pushed me into the mirror and cut my arm and then the others punched me. Giving me more bruises and marks on my body.

I ran out and I went straight to the nurse to get myself cleaned up, I bumped into Niall "What the hell happened?" he pulled me to one side "who do you think? ...she done it because of you, you kissed me and then this happened she likes you that's why she did it, she sent the picture round" he said "I know" he helped me to the nurse.

I got all cleaned up and me and Niall walked to our next lesson we were both in the same class. As we were walking I asked "where are the others?" he looked at me then straight on "bunking off" I told you they would. "we need to sort out this picture situation pronto" we said walking into class.