School - a whole new level

I woke up at a reasonable time and realised that I have school again and this is not what I wanted right now. I dread to think what Niall has been telling everyone, I told him to leave me alone that's all.

I arrived at the bus stop ready to get to school. The bus arrived. Like I did everyday I sat at the front, Listening to music and looking out the window. My favourite song came on as soon and the five boys came on the bus. I changed over the song and ne-yo - so sick came on.

I liked this song a lot. While watching the boys walk down the isle to the back, the leader of the group, Harry, flashed smiles and every girl on the bus except me he just chucked paper spit balls from the back making sure they hit me.

While getting the spit and gunk out of my hair, I saw Josh enter the bus. His house was the last stop. He walked straight passed me knowing I was there, maybe we wasn't friends after all. No big deal I guess.

He went straight to the back, to sit with the boys. I looked back and i saw him sit next to the new member of what you call the group of sluts. I was really sad to see him act like that maybe I was a rebound for him to become popular again. I was used again and this had to stop.

I jotted more things in my notebook and then carried it in to school as soon as the bus stopped, I was the first to get off I had more of a time lapse to get away from them but of course they caught up to me. The group circled around me even Josh. I was impressed by him either.

I tried to make a break for it but the blocked every entrance, I was in the middle, the the leader of the fake group came in the middle too. "I saw yesterday, with Niall, stay the fuck away from him and Harry" she slapped me and kicked me to the ground, leaving me cough and trying to catch my breath from where she winded me.

I got a black eye what was I ment to tell my dad he will transfer me again, it's not happening. I got home before my dad did he normally comes home early on a Wednesday, I ran upstairs walked into the bathroom and cover my bruise. I walked in to my room and cried.