Not telling me what?

i walked away from Liam and went straight to the toilet, tears were dripping down my face, I was sobbing so much that I had no tears left they had all evaporated into thin air. I was locked in the toilets, i didnt want anybody to see or here me. i sat on the cold dirty floor and continued too cry.

People entered the toilet, it was the populars. The head girl was crying, I couldn't help but to listen in to their convosation. 

_conversation_

"I don't know what to do" she said while crying her eyes out.. "She cheated on her with me and then got me.....-" they were cut off by someone else. A Teacher. "are you okay?" she asked "yeah just that time of month" she said while completely lying straight to her face. she then went and left her still crying.

"as i was saying.. he cheated on his own girlfriend with me and now i'm pregant" she said while crying hard "wait.. Niall got you pregant?" another one asked. I cried even more silently then she replied back "yeah.. Its his" 

__ end__

I opened the door and she saw me I looked at them then ran out from the toilets, still with the left over tears flowing from my eyes, then went to see the boys and Harry stood up from his seat while I was shouting at the boys "Why didn't you tell me" the whispering "Why didn't you?" over again then went back to shouting harry moved me away from the others.

"hey, hey, hey calm down" he said while pulling me into his chest, I was still crying. "What do you know?" he asked "i know everything i heard her talking about it" I said "whos her" harry questioned again "That slut" I pointed at her walking over.