Costa

I was walking down the street the sky light was drifting away in to slight darkness while tiny stars appeared, I saw him outside Costa waiting for me, I took a deep breath "I can do this" I whispered to myself.

"hello" he said shyly and looking down to the ground,he looked back up to me "you look nice" I laughed and said "thanks and you too" he opened the door and escorted me to the table where we're going to be sat. "Coffee, Tea, Hot chocolate?" he asked "just a hot chocolate please" I handed him the money for my drink, he waved it away and payed for it himself, he came back over.

"why am I here?.. Why did you invite me?" he shrugged "I know you wanted a second chance but.. Why give you one you hurt me before?" I said while he choked on his drink. "as I said on the letter I messed up and this is not what I wanted I just wanted to be with someone who was afraid of loosing me and someone who loves me.. I gave the option to be here and you obviously chose yes for the chance" he concurred "yes" I nodded while letting the 's' drag on for an extra millisecond "but I only came because..because I-I I I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with y.. Your hot chocolate you brought me" I turned red and looked away while sipping my drink.

"well I wanted to tell you that I still love you" the whole of costa went quiet "I want to be with and I'm so sorry for every mistake I've ever made like cheating on your twice I didn't mean for them to happened I know that it was all a mistake and the only girl I want to be with is you, and you wouldn't be here right now if you didn't feel the same way, I know you love me too" he let a tear fall and wiped it away the costa started to pick up noise after Niall's speech and there applause's and the sound 'aw'.

" Niall I do love you and I mean that but I'm afraid of getting hurt again and again, I don't want the same mistakes breaking us up all the time and your right I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't love you, but it's going to take more than an apology to get this to work, I want you to be honest with so I can give you my trust and so-you can give me yours" he nodded "I promise"

He lent in and kissed me just as Harry walked through the door, he stopped and stood up "I'm sorry Harry but I've stole her heart and she's stole mine" I stood up also "Harry we had a good run but I know that my heart has alway belong to him from the moment we first met, got close and our first ever date and kiss, I will always be his" Harry looked at me and Niall will a smile pinned on his face "your guys were always meant to be" and he turned away.

Niall turned to me and placed his lips on mine.