52

An hour had already passed since Jiyong arrived at the restaurant but their friends still didn't show any plans of leaving. They were still having so much fun talking to Dara and among themselves that even he was being ignored.

But he didn't mind one bit, as he happily placed piece after piece of food on Dara's plate as the latter talked happily with their friends.

"He's lucky we're on his side and doing everything we could to block the cameras from spotting everything he's doing right now." Soonho told Bajowoo as he grabbed a piece of meat off of his plate and into his mouth. "If not, news of G-Dragon and Dara Park would be flying everywhere by tonight!"

"He might just want for that very thing to happen." Bajowoo grumbled before taking a big gulp from his glass.

"The guards say they're ready whenever we are." Jiyong blurted out as he lifted his head to look at his friends.

"And that concerns us because?" Christina asked with her forehead creased.

"Hyung says he and Noona are in a fight so he's at the office. He wants to talk to Dara and you lot but having her go to the company right now would be bothersome so he asked if we can meet at my place." Jiyong answered.

"So?" Xin asked, bewildered. Yang Hyun Suk was asking them for a meeting so why would it require everyone to leave once Dara and Jiyong - who were obviously the reason why the crowd was gathering outside, had to leave?

"Can someone tell Xin that we all are probably in for a scolding from Yang Sajangnim - especially him as he's working under the man, in about an hour or so?" Christina said with a sigh, earning a few chuckles from her friends.

"Don't worry. Sajangnim won't scold you guys too much, I mean, you guys aren't even under him." Dara assured her friends before turning to look hesitantly at Xin. "I can't say the same for Xin though."

"Yah! Dara!" Having the facts sink into his brain, Xin began to look like he was having bowel problems, making everyone laugh at him even more.

"So, when are we leaving for your place then?" Soojoo asked Jiyong with raised eyebrows.

"When are we leaving?" Jiyong - in turn, instead of answering the question, asked Dara.

Bajowoo and Soonho couldn't hide their frown.

Junsuke and the rest only chuckled.

And Dara sat their, confused.

"Couldn't he try to be considerate for the single people around him?" Soonho grumbled under his breath, making Soojoo - who was sitting beside him chuckle.

"They're both single themselves." She countered, only to get a scoff from the man.

"They are. But they're obviously showing off their love without them even knowing."

Bajowoo and Soojoo just chuckled, knowing very well that Soonho was right.

"Huh? Why'd you ask me that?"

"I just felt like it." Jiyong said with a shrug.

Their friends rolled their eyes at Jiyong's reason and decided to help the man out.

"Sis, of course you'd decide! We haven't seen each other since forever. It'd be rude of him to just tell everyone to stand up and leave. Besides, he was audacious enough to invited himself." Christina felt someone boring a hole through her face but she didn't mind it as she knew for a fact that it was Jiyong.

Dara still thought it was weird. They were going to Jiyong's house to wait for Yang Hyun Suk, so it was only right for Jiyong to decide when they were supposed to leave. But she didn't think too much of it as she didn't want to jump into conclusions.